Reviews for In The Beginning: One
laura chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Loved this story. Love stories where bogg and jeffery have heart to hearts. Cried during chapter 7. Excellent story.
Rachel chapter 8 . 8/4/2012
I absolutely loved this fic. It says so much about that vague time between their first few voyages and when it seemed like they'd been travelling together for ages. It was so emotional, and you portrayed both sides of it very well, and perfectly in character. I even teared up at the end of the 7th chapter :) I really look forward to reading some of your other work in this fandom. Excellent story.
skinnys chapter 8 . 9/10/2011
WOW, and thank you so much! This is the first Voyagers! fanfic I read, and I hope they are all as wonderfully awesome as this one! You have captured their voices as surely as you have captured my heart.
leyapearl chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
Nice ending. Jeff's finally being honest with Bogg rang true, and I liked how you incorporated both their points of view in the narrative. While I'm not the biggest Henry Ford fan in the world (nothing against the company itself; my father owns 2 Ford vehicles), I liked the use of Ford's early life for the purposes of your plot and how you used it in the evolution of Jeff and Bogg's relationship.
freestar chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
Very, very nice job!
Bookworm41 chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
This was another great story and I really enjoyed it. I think you did great with getting both views across. Thanks for writing it.
Morgan chapter 8 . 4/28/2011
I like how you did the ending. Great fanfic Voyager Tip.
Jake Crepeau chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
You've done a beautiful job with the shifting POVs. Keep doing it; it really makes the story come to life.
magentamom chapter 8 . 4/27/2011
Lovely on the relationship between Phineas and Jeff.

I find it hard to admire Henry Ford given his embrace of so many anti-Semitic sentiments.

I also recall his opposition to labor unions, although I'll admit that he did pay his own workers well, recognizing they were vital to the success of his industry. So, perhaps, he didn't understand that many employers don't see that.

So, I guess, I'll have to go with he was a complicated man, as so many are. And none of us can really judge these figures with complete understanding.
Mrs.Phineas Bogg chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
Another emotionally charged chapter and huge relief for Jeffrey. He really needed to have that cry. I love how Bogg didn't want his reflective moment ruined at the end, and he just bristles at any mention of facts and figures. lol.
Bookworm41 chapter 7 . 4/27/2011
Hurray for Bogg. This was a very well written chapter, i love the way you handled both there feeling. Again you brought tears to my eyes but in a good way this time. I love it.
heatherruan chapter 6 . 4/27/2011
Awesome as usual. I absolutely love your stories. I love to read about the relationship/emotions between Jeff and Bogg. Can't wait for more !

Heather
freestar chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
Oh, that was sweet. I teared up at them watching the meteor shower together. These early tales are great. I really enjoy 'missing moments' stories that were never covered in the series. Your drama moments are never heavy-handed, they always ring so true to what might have been. Keep it up!
magentamom chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
I've been reading. Sorry I haven't put in reviews for each. Maybe I'll go back. It's been a wonderful story!

This chapter is especially great. Bogg's confusion and concern about what this means to him as a Voyager and yet not really worrying about it because he's coming to care for Jeff is so nice.

And the end, with Jeff putting the scientific spin on the Perseid meteor showers when Bogg was just trying to say what he felt was poignant and touching and exactly right. Beautiful!
Morgan chapter 7 . 4/26/2011
Awww you should of warned me to have to grab a kleenax. LOL. Great chapter.