Reviews for A Letter to Sarah Jane
ihatejackfrost chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I know I'm late, but, yes...

SARAH JANE SMITH IS THE BEST CLASSIC WHO COMPANION EVER
Madam'zelleGiry chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Very touching. I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing!

RIP Lis Sladen.
RK-Striker-JK-5 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I'm sorry, I thought I reviewed this. :( A wonderful letter to one of the best companions of Who. And to a classy lady in RL as well. Lis, we'll miss you. We DO miss you.
funkyorange chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh god, I'm crying now. Sarah Jane was wonderful. I loved her more than I loved Rose and Martha conbined. Equally as cool as Donna or Amy though. And I'll miss her a lot. This is so what I wanted to say, but as I'm Asperger's, I struggle with that sort of stuff, but this is so what I wanted to say.

We will never forget Sarah Jane Smith.
Annie Wilde chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Awww... I cried when I saw the Memoriam on CBBC.
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Oh that was so beautiful. I was almost in tears at this. So beautifully written and every word of it is so true.
LegendaryPokemonMew chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
That touched me. It really did, I miss her too, the actress and the character. Stupid cancer! I sure hope that they find a cure for it soon. Good work.
Terra Young chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Great job!
Rachel Indeed chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Thank you for this. A beautiful, honest letter, which speaks to how so many people feel.

I got to know Sarah a few years before the new Who began, watching reruns late at night on my public broadcast station - she was my first companion, and my favorite. It's so wonderful how people who discovered her in different ways, at different times, all came to slowly fall in love with her, and the beautiful lady who brought her to life.

Thank you for sharing this.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
this was beautiful. you spoke for everyone of us fans who loved Sarah Jane.
bluecougar712 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
This was utterly beautiful. You brought to life what I would never have the courage to write.

God rest Elizabeth Sladen.
Vilinye chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I met her almost the exact same way-with the new series, not the old, but I loved how she provided a link into the Classic series, as well as her own series.
domina tempore chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
So true and so beautiful, and JUST when I thought that I was done crying for the day...

Yes, she will be missed. She was truly a star.
CherylSongbow chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
So true. So very true, and she will be missed greatly.

Rest in peace, Elisabeth Sladen, Sarah Jane Smith.
elfigreen14 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
You said practically exactly what i wish i could have said to her. She wasnt my first, either, but she held a special place in the Doctor's heart, and therefore a special place in mine.

She was everything a companion should be, and more. She pushed him, when no one else had before. She was an amazing individual, and she will be missed.

RIP Sarah Jane Smith