Reviews for Heart of a Lion
Punklee4ever chapter 26 . 4/8
So uh update? please?
ShapeShiftersandFire chapter 3 . 3/6
Omg omg omg I am so totally invested in this right now (even with twenty-three more chapters to go!) I absolutely love shape shifters, and I love the AU you've created here! I'm cringing a little at the dog tag thing, though, but I don't love this story any less. And the Office of Shifter and Human Affairs really caught my attention; I'm really enjoying the little things like that you've put in so far. I can't wait to read the rest!
Romantic Journalist chapter 20 . 8/5/2014
When do you think you'll update your story?
DreaminOfLove22 chapter 26 . 4/12/2014
I really do wish you'd update this. :)
Camilinha chapter 26 . 3/11/2014
I really loved the story... do you still intend to finish? This one and Blood brothers please!
Reader chapter 26 . 2/3/2014
Oh my god this is absolutely amazing. Pleeease continue this story it's the best bones one I've seen!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/10/2013
OH MY GOD! THAT WAS AMAZING! The whole story is just simply amazing! It's so different from usual bones fanfiction and the shifter aspect was genius! I MUST READ MORE! I really really really hope you write more, I have to know what happens with Booth and Brennan and what happens with the pack! Please continue!
addicted-to-the-fic chapter 21 . 7/16/2013
Don't make her get kidnapped now, everything is starting to work out.
addicted-to-the-fic chapter 10 . 7/16/2013
You made the tension between booth and Bones very believable. There are too many bones stories where they can't get the dynamics of their relationship right.
julianne chapter 26 . 5/18/2013
I just had to read your story again its one of my favorites. When are you going to write another one with the same characters? I'd like to read how Booth and Brennan mesh being crime fighters with being Alphas of the DC pack.
Maybe you could make it a sequel instead of just another chapter or epilogue.
ErroneousJuxtaposition chapter 26 . 2/23/2013
Oh my god! I absolutely LOVE this! PLEASE continue! it's awesome!
bonesbuffyangelfan chapter 26 . 12/28/2012
awesome! I don't mean to sound rude, but you better write more!
Amo chapter 26 . 12/17/2012
Mother of god, I hope you have more chapters.

I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED TO READ THE ENDING.
LittleLiar666 chapter 26 . 9/27/2012
This is my absolute favorite Bones fanfic.I love the shifter aspect. It adds a whole new dimension to the original story. I look forward to the chapter and hope it's posted soon!
Serencie chapter 26 . 9/5/2012
Love your story! When are you going to post more?
Can't wait to read more!