Reviews for A Quiet House
Wolvie26 chapter 1 . 4/14
love it when dean has wings 2! great story!
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 4/6
A very nice story. Certainly a different kind of "happily ever after" than a lot of other tales of Hunter retirement.
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This. Is so cute I'mma die.

Domestic! Destiel is fantastic enough, but WINGED! Domestic! Destiel is by far superior.
jazzy chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
SamWinchesterfangirl chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Aww how adorable and absolutely sweet
kasey123 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
love it need more
RakuenKit chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Awwww mommy!Dean is so cute!
rEdRoSeSiNaUgUsT chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Best one-shot I've read anywhere... and that says something. Never quit writing babe :)
lil joker 1989 chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
very cute and sween story ]
Mystic-Neko85 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
I really like your story and was wondering if there was more to it. Maybe like how they got together.
MissiYoung chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
wow, this is hot and sweet and cute!
Soulless Cas chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was really really cute :D

I love Dean with wings. I love how much he loves his family. I love that he wants another kid and how Cas accepts his wish, and, more than all of it, I love how Sofia realizes that Dean is glowing, not quite knowing what it is, but Dean gets sooo happy ]

Anyways, just perfect.
Ms. Unlucky chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
So CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTEEEEEE! God, you make the BEST Castiel/Dean fluff! ...I think... I think i might be in love with you, man! xD lol
kiky21 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
loved it. I have a thing for wings... and both of them with wings AND having a child (and more to come) together? Perfect world :D
ArgetlamShadowmoon chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Oh! This was such an amazing story. I don't know why the hell I'm so in love with it. It's just so cute and romantic, and sad, and I really loved it. Thank you so much for writing this, and I look forward to more from these two. If you want to write it, of course. If not, I suppose this will have to do.