Reviews for If We Ever Meet Again
Marymary123 chapter 15 . 3/21
Just rereading some of your old stories and this one just made me cry. Right here right now. You are a beautiful writer never give that up.
marigold123 chapter 29 . 3/6
Ugh! I hated the way Mike manipulated Bella and Edward. Grrr! High school emotions suck, too. Well written outtakes. All three! Thank you for writing.
InfiniteRush chapter 25 . 2/6
Wow this story was absolutely beautiful
divyvicki chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
So love this
Lady in Black 22 chapter 6 . 12/13/2017
Amazing chapter
Lady in Black 22 chapter 2 . 12/13/2017
Is so beautiful your story how you write the characters everithing is lovely and a truly placer hard to find
Guest chapter 3 . 11/23/2017
Hope he mans up!
Casstella chapter 29 . 10/13/2017
Absolutely love the story had to read it twice because it was that good! Didn't like some parts like Edward's attitude in some of it or how Bella used his feelings for her against him to get what she wanted! I get she was indebted & engaged to Mike so why get upset when he was dating Victoria? Knowing his history with her fiance why try to put him in an uncomfortable situation & then be so weak as to let him make decisions for her? Also she should have told him about the job, they are spending all this time together, she knows he has feelings for her & yet she leads him on & runs from him... This Bella irritated the heck out of me she was a coward & naive enough to let Mike treat her that way! I was happy when Edward broke his nose! Glad they got their HEA they deserved it.
Texas Bottle Blonde chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
I just don't remember reading this before but how could I have missed it? Really liking this Bella.
ficfangirl chapter 25 . 8/10/2017
Another good story. Thanks for sharing.
jenninemarie chapter 29 . 6/27/2017
Love your stories, just found them, however I could find your new one thief of hearts? Did you do it, or no or was it pulled ?
Mtg526 chapter 29 . 6/22/2017
Oh my God. Another good one! I feel so sad for these guys and all their angst. I know it's going to work out and I'm still heartbroken over it! You're awesome, as I've said before. I'm diving into the next one!
beachblonde2244 chapter 26 . 5/29/2017
The last chapter - to put it simply - I love how you ended this.
The closure and sense of wonder reminds me of "A walk to remember"
Your writing is indeed beautiful :)

The epilogue - flawless.
Kristie20 chapter 25 . 5/26/2017
Awww! nerdy Edward was so sweet but what he becomes later is all the more better. Enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing this :)
barb chapter 19 . 5/14/2017
great scene! I was furious reading lol
3,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »