Reviews for If We Ever Meet Again
peanutbuttersavedmylife chapter 19 . 12/5/2021
I just had to stop in a for a minute to say that I read this chapter so fast it's a wonder my eyes didn't leave skid marks on the screen! Very exciting, intense AND fucking awesome. Mike, you nasty piece of work! Never been happier in my life to see someone run into a fist. It sort of reminded me of that scene from St. Elmo's Fire where Rob Lowe and his wife fight and then smooch (obvi Edward and Bella didn't have the same outcome here) but it was a great scene. I have to admit I haven't seen that movie in years so I could be way off/out of context with that association but for some reason that scene just sprung into my head as I was reading this. I shall be forever curious to know if that was your inspiration for this scene? Great stuff!
Pattigirl23 chapter 1 . 11/23/2021
I loved this story so much! Thank you for sharing.
VryUnique chapter 12 . 11/1/2021
Victoria gets paid for what she does. She doesn’t own any of it, she is an employee. He should have made that clear.
VryUnique chapter 8 . 10/31/2021
I would say Edward needs to grow a pair but it sounds like Bella need to do the growing. She was the popular one in high school, she should have let Edward know how she felt. Yeah, the kid being picked on and called names is going to chase the popular girl without any encouragement. I’m sure Mike had a lot to do with them not going to prom together. Mike probably told her Edward was going to ask a different girl.
Kksmum chapter 21 . 7/19/2021
No she should not have accepted Edward’s money, even tho it was offered in terms of love and endearment. Bella needs to find a way to handle matters herself.
Love this story.
readluv chapter 29 . 5/6/2021
Phew teenagers are stupid, especially Edward! Thanks for another fabulous story. You have an incredible talent. I’m off to read more of your stories!
DarkBitterSea chapter 29 . 1/17/2021
Such teenage torture!
DarkBitterSea chapter 28 . 1/10/2021
Poor Bella
DarkBitterSea chapter 26 . 1/2/2021
Aww to never be a teenage girl again.
Elle Whitecap chapter 26 . 12/2/2020
I always enjoy your stories. This Bella was spineless though and her speech was stunted.
knotsoveryou chapter 5 . 11/28/2020
omg yes! I love this so much already!
DarkBitterSea chapter 25 . 11/22/2020
*happy sigh* Mike's future was fitting.
DarkBitterSea chapter 24 . 11/22/2020
It sounds like a nightmare to walk through the woods blindfolded, but of course it was lovely story.
Aleksandra24 chapter 29 . 11/16/2020
beautiful plot I am amazed how talented you are. I haven't look on your profile for so long and it was good to find something I've never read before. I'm 32 and still sinking in twilight fanfictions. Thank you.
DarkBitterSea chapter 23 . 11/16/2020
I didn't believe Edward would sell it.
3,918 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »