Reviews for My Immortal Breakdown
sarlovesoccer chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
I can't wait!
blueeyedprincess100 chapter 2 . 7/14/2011
No offence to you but no matter who writes that story it is going to be the worst story ever written. Not because of you but the way she wrote it I suggest you write it the way you would without her stupid name I mean come on its not even a proper fecking name. Kudos for trying though good idea just put your own stamp on it and don't copy all her words you could really write a good story I believe.
OMG chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
DIS DA WORST STORIE EVA1111

JK. I think it's brilliant.
BananaBrains chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
It's as if you have taken the original story and made it your own...

I must say, I'm not a huge fan of this as it does take out the 'face-palm-ness' of the original, however, it does make an alright story, although the events are completely and utterly random, not to mention incredibly OOC.

Please do continue though, this does seem quite interesting!
Zevus chapter 2 . 5/15/2011
Think of your own idea, not steal someone else's.
Phx-Songbird chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
I've been reading and writting fanfics for years, but I've only recently discovered this little treasure. I probably would have never read My Immortal if not for the fact that it was so poorly written. With that said, I am curious a to how you're going to fill in all the gaping plot holes that riddled (geddit) this story.

So far you've managed to make Ebony seem realistic (as realistic as a Mary Sue can be) and almost likeable. Had Tara written her story as well as you do it would never have achieved such infamy.

Thankfully she didn't write well and Raven was no help at all, giving fans years worth of entertainment. This looks promising. Bring on the next chapter.
Some Moron chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Very nice! I am personally a My Immortal fan (as in, I read it for the lulz), and this sounds like it'll be a great rewrite!
Bob Hammilton chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Hah, this is very good. Oh and good luck ... you'll need it.
Aristocratic Bloodlust chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
I love it! Can't wait for the next chapter :)