Reviews for The Bond of Death
16Midnight chapter 23 . 9/5
The story is really good. You should continue
Katarsha Vanadis chapter 23 . 6/7
Hi! I really like this story. You write it smoothly, not in rush and I'm really enjoying this story so far. Fast update please? Thanks, Krystal:)
Pia chapter 23 . 8/29/2014
Please continue! I have been waiting FOREVER!
Pia chapter 23 . 8/22/2014
This chapter was awesome! I think you should make a controversy with Allegra and Kingsley
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
NOOOO don't stop D; I need to I know how it ends! I didn't really give much thought to Kingley & Schyler but now I ship it hardcore..
Guest chapter 23 . 11/11/2013
I think Allegra should say that sky should not bond with Kingsley!that would be awesome ️️
unicornlady23 chapter 23 . 8/27/2013
Love It, want more, please update soon as possible. Thanks.
May Peace and Love be with you Always. :-) Unicornlady23.
Charlotte chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
Please write more! I literally read this whole thing in a day and it's one of the best I've read, I find myself believing that this is actually how Melissa wrote it originally and then I catch myself realising Sky and Jack are together and Mimi and Kingsley... please, PLEASE write more!
zimerz chapter 23 . 7/21/2013
are you still writing or did you stop?
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
Allegra waking ul happened in The Van Alen Legacy.
Oh yeah if you don't update soon I promise you I am going to cry because I love this I have spent my entire morning reading this for it to stop right there. UPDATE!
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 21 . 6/24/2013
That happened in Revelations. Lawrence dying. Them finding out that one if the leaders was a Silver blood.
I love this series and I like all of this.
littl3cuti3101 chapter 23 . 5/4/2013
Loved your story that I read all the chapters in two hours and I hope that you finish the story it's really good.
Mee chapter 23 . 4/13/2013
Greatt justt need more :)
Mee chapter 20 . 4/10/2013
Eeeeppp ! I lovedd itt it wass perfectt need moree ;) eeepp ! ! ! :) lol
Missy chapter 17 . 1/26/2013
I love Schuyler and kingsley it would have made sence in a way