Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slytherin Prince
Love Faith Embers chapter 8 . 5/25
This is good so far. It's a little confusing, what with Harry/Lysander and Harry/Harry both in the story... Lol. I hope you understand that. :)
cztelnik chapter 8 . 5/3
Well that was a lovely diversion from reality. Must go to bed tho so that lessens the disappointment of no more story.
cztelnik chapter 7 . 5/3
Duh, duh, dun! Will Harry be Gryfindor? Or Slytherin? I hope he stays with Ron to help Lysander promote interhouse unity but since only one more chapter it doesn't matter I suppose.
cztelnik chapter 6 . 5/3
Oh it is terribly sad this fic only has two more chapters! "- I like how Lysander can draw in both Draco and Harry as god-brothers. Brilliant!
cztelnik chapter 5 . 5/3
This chapter is good example of how very smooth the melding of the old with the new and moving on with story without the repetitive canon rehash. Really well done and entertaining with a bit of anxiety for what Snape will do once Lucius tells him about his son.
myobsessionDW chapter 8 . 3/15
Are you going to update? I'm really enjoying your concept. Please continue x
Guest chapter 8 . 5/19/2016
If this story is abandoned could you please put it up for adoption, because it is too good to leave it unfinished.
prisci chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
Please continue
Guest chapter 8 . 2/2/2016
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
m623 chapter 8 . 1/18/2016
Please add to this story. It's amazing.
NotaFro chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
It's been 3 years, but I'm going to be optimistic and follow this story. It's really good and I hope you come back to it someday (I also hope you're alive and well)
rowenasheir chapter 8 . 9/13/2015
Please carry on with the story. it would be fun if he gets the stone well before halloween!
sam chapter 8 . 8/31/2015
Had to reread this as I love it! Wish there was more