Reviews for Harry Potter and the Slytherin Prince
rowenasheir chapter 8 . 9/13
Please carry on with the story. it would be fun if he gets the stone well before halloween!
sam chapter 8 . 8/31
Had to reread this as I love it! Wish there was more
holy girl 1 chapter 1 . 5/6
I love the story. It's an amazing idee and plot. But are you still updating?
velanyangel chapter 8 . 4/16
Amazing... Fantabulous. Just impossibly, amazingly great and a brilliant idea too! When will you add onto this story? Hope you continur and don't just stop and give up on it here! You have our support!
Will Sirius get sprung earlier?
What about a pet?
The premise of this tale was great, however i'm disapointed it was obviously abondened
FallenSoul62 chapter 8 . 2/11
this story is amazingly brilliant! plz update when you have the chance.
sam chapter 8 . 2/4
Has tgis been abandoned? Really enjoyed reading it!
NatNicole chapter 8 . 11/5/2014
I hope Lysander-Harry and canon Harry become close. Though the fact that Draco and Ron can't stand each other will definitely be a problem...
Guest chapter 8 . 10/20/2014
Please update soon
Von chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
I wasn't sure about this story because I normally find Severitus' to be nauseating for wildly different reasons. This, however, has completely slapped those fears down. I thoroughly enjoyed it, felt affection for Harry's grandfather in very short order and find your Snape to be an excellent mix of flaws and genuine desire to be a good father.

I really like how you're building the connection between characters using original!Harry's memories and current!Harry's openmindedness.

I really hope the grandfather does stick around longer this time. He seems to be more willing to get treatment and be active now that Harry is there and hopefully this will mean he doesn't die as soon as he did in the past. It's been a couple of years since your last update but I've done worse so I hold out hope. ;)
WhiteElfElder chapter 8 . 8/22/2014
Does Lysander retain the Parsletongue talent? What about a familiar?
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
Things are definitely not making sense yet with Harry's re-appearance in the past and the way he is being treated.
ImUpToNoGood chapter 8 . 6/5/2014
All of these lovely (but unfinished) stories...

I wish I may, I wish. I might, finish a story so I may sleep tonight! (Well, write another chapter?)

I hope you have not given up on Harry Potter fandom. Your stories are interesting, unique, and have good characterizations. I have not read a bunch of identical plot lines to yours, which is something to value in HP FanFiction. Yes, the spelling and grammar need work... I don't often offer to beta, but I would happily beta these if you would write further!