Reviews for Lucius Malfoy, Love God or Lucius Takes a Dip
kibafang90 chapter 1 . 10/16
Dear merlin oh god don't no please...
Fox chapter 1 . 2/20
LL highly entertaining! I was laughing histericaly almost throughout. Peacock was perfect and rumpy pumpy got me rolling of my bed.
I can recommend your stories as a therapy for depression - I know from experience.
Lokihiddleston chapter 1 . 1/29
Fabulously written! Hilarious inferences haha
loverofanime41302 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Oh, my dear, dear, dear Laurielove. You are perfection. Seriously. I spent ten minutes just laughing hysterically over the 'ornothological rumpy pumpy' alone! I just love you so much though, seriously.
SPEEDOS! Huzzah!
(P.S. That accent... Spectacular. I just... *wipes joyous tears*)
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
I'm currently reading everything you have posted, I love your varying writing styles so much! But this was hilarious! Great work :-)
Unicorn chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol !
MissJJD chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Very late to reading and reviewing this priceless gem. Sufficed to say I will never able to hear Take My Breath Away again without certain images flashing through my head. An absolute classic!
Fraekr chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Hillarious! Loved the part about the peacock.
nsjs chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I couldn't help but gasp out in laughter at the peacock bit. Liked the little notes.
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This is hilarious! The ending was classic ;)
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Hahaha! I love how you spoof other writers and their notes "within" the story. Thanks for the good laugh! ;)
roseberrygirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh my god...Wait, I need to clear the stinging, sheer, shining, crystal, orbs of tears of laughter from my mirthful, gleeful, amused, twinkling eyes. I just adored, loved, worshiped and revered your stupendous, brilliant, amazing and fantastical story, tale, epic listing of wonder.
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Haha very entertaining. Peacock too

Thanks for this gem
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Is it weird I think this was hot?
spaceball10 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This killed me omg I love parodies like this! So funny!