Reviews for Lucius Malfoy, Love God or Lucius Takes a Dip
PaigeAdams5972 chapter 1 . 7/1
I'm currently reading everything you have posted, I love your varying writing styles so much! But this was hilarious! Great work :-)
Unicorn chapter 1 . 6/21
OMG!
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol !
MissJJD chapter 1 . 3/22
Very late to reading and reviewing this priceless gem. Sufficed to say I will never able to hear Take My Breath Away again without certain images flashing through my head. An absolute classic!
Fraekr chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Hillarious! Loved the part about the peacock.
nsjs chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I couldn't help but gasp out in laughter at the peacock bit. Liked the little notes.
Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
This is hilarious! The ending was classic ;)
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Hahaha! I love how you spoof other writers and their notes "within" the story. Thanks for the good laugh! ;)
roseberrygirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh my god...Wait, I need to clear the stinging, sheer, shining, crystal, orbs of tears of laughter from my mirthful, gleeful, amused, twinkling eyes. I just adored, loved, worshiped and revered your stupendous, brilliant, amazing and fantastical story, tale, epic listing of wonder.
bugaboo107 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Haha very entertaining. Peacock too

Thanks for this gem
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Is it weird I think this was hot?
spaceball10 chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
This killed me omg I love parodies like this! So funny!
RaeMazerolle chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I actually listened to 'Take My Breath Away by Berlin' while reading this, and let me tell you something, I could not stop laughing. This story is great :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
THis was the best! loved it - still laughing. My favorite: great heavy mass of male potency cupped agonisingly within. - Perfect.

Much love, Severus'MalfoyMaiden
Lady-Raettawy chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I have to admit that I've read this several times, mostly on days when the days have been total and utter crap and I desperately need Lucius and a laugh. But I thought that I would finally and officially let you know how much this story cracks me up. Thanks, friend. :)
lunabelle63 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This sounds like something Ms. Perky from 10 Things I Hate About You would write. Tumescent indeed.