Reviews for Gundam: Broken Wings
The 10th Wand chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
If I was Heero I'd be so pissed at Duo later.
OBSERVER01 chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
very it coming
myzor king of war chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
come on update don't abandon this story
drinker chapter 2 . 9/21/2012
You should have done some research. Wing zero use compact fusion reactor, N jammer only work on fission reactor. I must be honest, the beginning of your story wasn't that good. Some random no name show up and create a copy or wing zero and handed them a tech? At least you could use some super prototype dimensional travel tech, or something.
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 9 . 9/11/2012
I don't think Deathscythe had any problems with Flight-capable enemies. Sandrock didn't, against Aries mobile suits.
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Wing Zero is smaller than the strike
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
After Colony Mobile suits are variable too. Specifically, the Leo, it had different kinds of packs for when the situations calls it. Check Gundam wiki
Secret Weapon Unit 06 chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Gundanium can't be noticed by radar.-_-
Guest chapter 8 . 7/23/2012
it is really good. keep it going
Bahamut Alpha Omega Zero chapter 13 . 7/6/2012
Good Chapter but are you going to stop or continue
Killer chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Are you going back to keep writing new chapters or you stopped ? please write new chapters , i love the story and everything about it was great .. i'm curious to see what will Ahtrun and his gang do against Heero and Zero , I like everything you put Heero in it , the part when he cut Yzak's arm was awesome. I think he will also do that to the bastard Athrun. Please WRITE NEW CHAPTERS AND QUICK !
Sightbent chapter 13 . 1/12/2012
Great chapter.
Sightbent chapter 12 . 1/12/2012
Another good chapter.

I liked the like run in with the Gundam SEED: Astray crew.
Sightbent chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
Things are starting to go downhill in the world.
Sightbent chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
The mystery just keeps getting deeper.