Reviews for Work it Out
Zane S. White chapter 1 . 7/4
So darn funny. I have never thought of Chloe as a jealous kind, I'll admit. Derek you are such a little cheater. You have got to kiss Chloe more often in front other girls. But seriously, Na na na na na, Chloe what are you? Five years old? Have some dignity around your boyfriend. He's not going anywhere.
Meyers Marie chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
A gave! Omg
Clad In Sparkling Red chapter 1 . 4/6/2015
I loved this it was so cute
SerenityxEndymion chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it, love it! Great work, ive been dying to find a fanfic like this for a while now, thank you.
Krolshi chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
Aww Chloe that 's adorable , she 's jelly xD
I really like your style and your Chlerek fics are just too great and amusing to read ! Hope to read more from you !
Saunders2 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I guess Chloe can be petty. But whom I kidding?! Me, I would just have ignored the girls like I normally me being the bratty popular gal (which I'm not, just popular, but I hate it) I constantly have to ignore girls, and guys for that matter. I hate how they just stare and giggle, but with derek, I wouldn't be second guessing myself. I met get a little heated, but not much just enough to make me head to the punching bag and pummel it. That's it.
bubbles chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
awesome story wish it was longer
bookwurm247 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
I don't care that Chloe was ooc! I loved it! XD
jona taylor chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
omg that was amazing funny part is she would get jealous too. this is awesome you should write more. i can picture the girls in my mind and their faces when they kiss. ha its absolutly funny
Maya chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Damn
Enecs chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
:D OMG! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!
Vamp Chick 73 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Loved it the first half a dozen times. Still love it! I'm with Chloe on this one...I always despised girls like that when I was a teenager.
foolishyoungirl chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Heck, get a SOUND AMPLIFIER!
writeme chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
it was a little bit heavy on the language, but very well written love the jealous prep girls. Bravo!
Jayfire chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I love it! It's a side o Chloe that you never see and that totally could be there. It's jut so-gah! It's just so perfect.. :)