Reviews for Lily Angel
Cassie Lee chapter 10 . 4/8/2007
Hello there! Remember me?

Lol, I suppose you don't. I have no clue if you even read these anymore, but I thought I'd say hi anyway.

I was reminiscing about fic I used to read back when I started reading it (at least 7 years now! How sad :P), and yours was still stuck in my head. I know you probably hate to look at them now, I know the feeling, I can't look at any of the stuff I wrote back then either.

I was browsing through your stories and laughed at some of the reviews I left you, and some of the messages you left for me in you A/Ns and I can't believe how long ago this was! I was still living in England, which is starting to be a distant memory to me, haha. I've been back in Sydney now for 6 years!

Anyway, I think this has some kind of point. Oh yes, here it is. I am really glad you didn't delete these, no matter how much they urk you to look at now. Going through these, if nothing else, was some wonderful nostalgia for me, and I still maintain that you really wrote well for someone of your age at the time. The Flower and the Stag remained my fave LJ fic for many years :)

If you ever feel like dropping me a line, feel free! My e-mail is still on my profile I believe.

Cassie_Lee
sixpacksirius chapter 10 . 5/14/2006
this story is so sad! it is really good too! please continue to write more stories!

-sixpacksirius
Sakura Blossom chapter 10 . 8/22/2005
totally sweet. ) i wish you could ask jk rowling to publish these! they're beautiful stories, all of them. i love lily/james fics by you!
sneef53 chapter 10 . 2/20/2005
This was good! one thing though chapter 8 is labled chapter 9. and so is chapter nine!

besides that it was awesome!
sesshomaruobsessed chapter 10 . 11/9/2004
I know you havnt made a story in a long time, and are done with this, but Jo never got to see

Lily and James and Remus and Sirius never got to see James or say goodbye to them. Can you make a little part where they do, titled 'Saying Goodbye'?
Aus chapter 10 . 4/18/2004
It was beautiful! I loved it! It 'twas very unique. So for giving us fanfiction people beautiful L/J fics... I give you cookies...many cookies.
Much Love,
Aus
leatharegee chapter 10 . 9/28/2003
this story HAS to be one of the sweetes stories i have ever erad...not to mention the best! i loved it!
Draco vs Romance chapter 7 . 9/28/2003
really great but can you prove that James was a chaser, I mean, in the books he was a seeker and also in the movie he was a seeker. Now is there a conection or am I just a little bit confused?

Kristina
Raven chapter 10 . 9/22/2003
hi there. omg, this was really good. i'm glad that lily helped cho, she needed some help. cedric left a huge whole in her life, and i'm glad that lily was able to help her. i think this was great, but i do feel bad for harry that lily and james had to leave him. quesiotn: where did james hide while he was on Earth again with lily and harry? i dont think u ever mentioned that. just wondering. i really loved ur story, its really powerful. i've also read a few other stories of urs, and ur a great author! ur stuff is great! just wanted to let u know. bye!

Raven
Raven chapter 10 . 9/22/2003

Raven
Meeblegeeble chapter 2 . 4/29/2003
V. good, I like

Harry, liking his mother? I can think of at least one thing wrong with that.

*grin*

Keep up the good work!
dragongirlG chapter 10 . 3/29/2003
Aw, very sweet. Great story.
shelbyfawcett chapter 10 . 1/26/2003
luved it
Catherine chapter 10 . 1/21/2003
Sweet! *sobs* I love the epilogue!
bubblegumgirl chapter 10 . 12/31/2002
AAAAAAAWWWWWWWW! This is a really sweet story! Please do a sequal!