Reviews for Contact
Starviking chapter 14 . 7/17
This is a great story. Perfectly captures the depth of Sherlock and John's friendship without it getting into a slash thing. Sherlock reluctance to be touched and his backstory really fits the character.
Starviking chapter 10 . 7/17
the part about Sherlock making the mistake of not realizing Moran is a soldier, not a criminal but John understanding that makes a ton of sense and is brilliant!
jags chapter 14 . 9/24/2012
Very nice
BAD HERO chapter 14 . 12/15/2011
brilliant!
Azamiko chapter 14 . 11/13/2011
The formatting almost turned me off, but sticking with it was worth it.
LuffyMarra chapter 14 . 10/4/2011
Awesome story. I really liked it. Great job.
Draechaeli chapter 14 . 10/3/2011
this is an interesting plot idea. very good!
Gentle Grammarian chapter 14 . 9/7/2011
Excellent! A great tale, faithful to the series and based on believable backstories - I thoroughly enjoyed the ride. Thank you; I'll have to follow your writing.
LienaGrace chapter 14 . 8/24/2011
This was a wonderful story. I love how you wrote John as strong, caring, and very capable. And I loved the growing sense of friendship and appreciation between him and Lestrade.
Caighlee chapter 14 . 8/13/2011
:3 :D

I FREAKING LOVE IT~!~!~!~!

Lestrade and john being all BAMFy and cool and hot and Sherlock being all adorable and genius-y and HIM.

Thanks for the wonderful story!
Jodi2011 chapter 14 . 8/12/2011
Thanks, wonderful writing with bad ass John and a needy Sherlock :)
Jodi2011 chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
"I'm your friend, Sherlock, and heaven knows I worry about you more than can possibly be healthy. You don't sleep, you don't eat, you – you take bloody stupid amounts of drugs that we don't even know the name of, and you flinch whenever someone who isn't me or Mrs Hudson comes too near you. What was I meant to do?" Sherlock looks away, and then strides ahead.

Powerful emotions and powerful writing. I'm really feeling this... racing on the read more :)
ruby890 chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
Wow hard core lol. This just keeps me reading.
ruby890 chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
Poor Sherlock. Great chapter.
ruby890 chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Very good. Love the emotion.