Reviews for What I need
Cela aurait été bien d'avoir 1 chapitre de plus
iluvtorun chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Love this one-great job!
Eliza-angel chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
nicely written, thank you for sharing!
TutorGirlml chapter 1 . 11/1/2011
That last line just says it all. "She wasn't his; she'd probably never been." My favorite line of the whole story. It was beautiful how she went to visit her parents' grave, and how Derek just knew she would need him after all. He really can't just leave things alone, but then that's probably why we all love him so much :) They know each other so well, and someday she's going to see that she's with the wrong man. Well-done! Thanks for sharing this!
Celwen chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
What a nice surprise, finding this new story in my in box! Sweet and well written. I think I like how you can write about their love without writing about kisses or anything else, just looks and hugs and...significant actions. And Kevin could see all of this in their eyes:like Kevin in this one, deciding to leave the cemetery and probably Pen, he's being adult.

Thanks for this litthe tender story!
Kimd33 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Sweet story
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
well done
onetreefan chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh goodness, I had to read this a couple times to get the sense of it all but it was so well done. I love that kevin just left. I hate that guy. lol. great oneshot
Peanut84 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
A sweet and touching story. Facing the grief of one's past is a huge hurtle for many, and while most of us try to face it alone, our true friends will always be there with quiet strength and gentle reassurance.

You showed here who Pen's true friend really was.

Well done.
mabelreid chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Excellent... I was so happy to find this new little story in my inbox. It capped off my day perfectly.

I'm glad she went back to visit her parents graves. I think she needed it. Interesting that Kevin and Morgan followed her, but their reasons for it were so stark in comparison.

I can see Derek travelling there just to be a comfort to her while Kevin was acting alot like a jealous and insecure boyfriend. He should just walk away.
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Awww, loved Morgan comforting her. Had me worried there for a minute. And glad Lynch knows he and Penelope aren't going to work now. Really great story!