Reviews for Your Presence Still Lingers
elizabeth bennette chapter 39 . 5/25
magmom4 chapter 39 . 12/18/2014
What a wonderful story. It is sad that Edward wasted so much of their time. I lost my husband a year ago and it just doesn't get better.
magmom4 chapter 19 . 12/18/2014
Why didn't they move into her house?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 39 . 6/12/2014
Very well done.
Nelleke chapter 39 . 4/9/2014
Thank you for the lovely outtake. It helped the tears stop.
Nelleke chapter 38 . 4/9/2014
I cried reading the epi. I literally have tears running down my face right now. When they turned off the machines I started crying and haven't stopped since. I was always hoping he would wake up. I am happy that Bethany knows who her father is and I just knew she would look like Edward. It's too bad it took him so long to turn his life around, he might have had a chance to get to know her. But alas, this is your story and that is how you wanted it to turn out. Thank you for a wonderful story.
Lulabell75 chapter 39 . 11/9/2013
I loved this story! My brother in law is bi-polar and you totally nailed how they feel better and take themselves off meds.

Lula
cejsmom chapter 39 . 8/5/2013
Oh I love this story. It's sooooo sad for everyone. You completely wrote Edward factually. Mental disease is the worst thing for someone as it totally protects itself. Just as the person starts to feel better and living normally they think they can go off their meds. I've witnessed it too often. Thank you for sharing this heartwrenching but beautiful story.
magmom2 chapter 39 . 5/3/2013
I still wish you had let him live. It was such a sad story all along, you could have given him that much. Sorry.
magmom2 chapter 36 . 5/3/2013
That was rough
JustARead chapter 36 . 1/23/2013
Sob
JustARead chapter 34 . 1/23/2013
Is he really gonna die?! :(