Reviews for Surrender
MK chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
You wrote it at school, I read it at school, fanfiction is a curse not even education can break my friend.
cynthia chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I like that you didnt make it all corny and you actually stuck with ciel and sebastians personalities. Good read!
Aria-of-the-Wind chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
I'm actually breathing so hard now...wow...that was incredibly stimulating, LOVED it.
Thank you, I'm defs gonna read this again
BloodColoredRose chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
*FURIOUS BLUSH* ah, how i wished the anime ended with this. it is DELICIOUS! great job, as always!
space boyy chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
One of the best one-shots I've read. Not once were Ciel and Sebastian OOC.
russianmuse chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Asdfghjkl. Yup, well that was ummm...*cough* ...ummm nice? ;) that was gosh darn it sexy over kill!
buntesLicht chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Ooooooooooh, this was awesome! How Ciel was completely convinced he'd be killed and then Sebastian... lol, I should have known what was coming... xD Very nice!
Have a nice day!
ObscuraDemon chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Power to the fanfic writers *pumps fist*. Yeah! all of the educational fanfic infiltration! This was... Yay! that's what this was. It was "yay". That's a noun now. Loved it. It always makes me happy to see a version of Kuroshitsuji II's ending that makes everything better. Because honestly I hate the ending of BBIII. But I like your ending. Thanks.
Star Fata chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I am very pleased fanfiction has infiltrated your education, if the result is this fic. :D
Hachiretsu chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
...Damn, I love this so much that I have to leave something here. O_o"
Just good job you did there! You made me all shiver to my neck - I'm not really accustomed in reading BL stories, but your story just fine. :3
And sorry for my crappy English, but I'm no Native.
FAV!
Regards,
Eriakit chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
That was awesome. -grins-

Poor angsty Ciel. Very happy Bassy, however. Very, VERY happy Bassy, I expect. And soon to be even happier, me thinks... -evil chuckle-
thegreatneogoth chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
I loved this. This made me very happy! No spelling or grammar mistakes, it was well put together, and the characters motives were all solid. That and I love this pairing. This is the kind of fic I wade through swamps of terrible fics for. Thank you. SO VERY MUCH :D
awesomehatyougotthere chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
You wrote this at school? O.o woahh! Really, really good story, really liked it, sorry I would elaborate but I'm kinds in a rush! Thanks for writing, byeee!
BEA chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Amazing! Your style of writing is gorgeous. Characters are mostly IC too. Hope you continue creating fics on Kuroshitsuji :) Good Job!
girlgg123 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Super epic, I totally loved it
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »