Reviews for The Reaper and the Espada Kid
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 12 . 9/26
That is so damn cute. and if Grimm still had Pantera OUTSIDE of his gigai then why cant Ichigo hold Zangetsu outside of his body? I mean it only stays with his soul cause he has it on his back when he reenters his body so what's to say that Zangetsu would STILL be with his on the back of his soul if he didn't have it when he entered his mortal body in the first place? since only those few who are spiritual aware can see ghosts would the same rules apply?

sorry, I kinda started rambling, but this is such a sweet fic even if everyone was being freakishly civil with everyone... it was like antiwar and more a mild disagreement between teams.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 3 . 9/26
Oh god, how can Grimm be so cute? Ichi is totally in Big Brother mode, isn't he?
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 9/26
how cruel.
Muffin2234 chapter 12 . 4/26
I really liked this fic. Good job
FearThePuggles chapter 12 . 3/8
yup, I liked this. It was a good story, thank you for writing it.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 1/28
Szayel is very careless
Hell Guardian Angel chapter 12 . 1/3
I kept laughing which time Grimmy said "Ichi-nii-san!" (1 2 3) XD
kenni-bun bun chapter 12 . 7/23/2015
The feels. You got me, it was funny and sweet.
TsukiyomiKuchiki chapter 12 . 4/5/2015
ahhh this was too cute! OuO GAHHHHHHHHh 3
zaya red bloom chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
love this story
PuuPuu chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Ending was ok I guess, nicknames always bugged the cr p out of me though.
WiiPuu chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Foolish fools! You cannot kill that which is kawii!
R.S.L chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Ichigo or Grimmjow should be a girl. Thats what i think.. But ya its a good story.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
It was kind of a weird ending for me, i thought it was too fast for them to develop any romantic relationship. Would have been nice if there were more chapters of normal Grimm x Ichi moments, leading to the moment of them realizing they like/love each other. But that's just me. What happened to Soul Society wanting Grimmjow killed? Over all it was ok, I still enjoyed the kiddie version of Grimmjow and Ichigo's motherly/fatherly/brotherly actions towards him. Loved the part of Grimmjow kissing Ichigo's cheeks and saying i love u ichi-nii-san. Sooo cute!
bookie88 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
I just love imagining a chibi Grimmjow, so cute! Szayel is so heartless leaving our grimm-kitty like that. I've only come across one other fic similar to this and I'm favoring this one; better plot and less mistakes. :) on to the next chapter for me...