Reviews for The Reaper and the Espada Kid
ahhh this was too cute! OuO GAHHHHHHHHh 3
zaya red bloom chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
love this story
PuuPuu chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
Ending was ok I guess, nicknames always bugged the cr p out of me though.
WiiPuu chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Foolish fools! You cannot kill that which is kawii!
R.S.L chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
Ichigo or Grimmjow should be a girl. Thats what i think.. But ya its a good story.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/4/2013
It was kind of a weird ending for me, i thought it was too fast for them to develop any romantic relationship. Would have been nice if there were more chapters of normal Grimm x Ichi moments, leading to the moment of them realizing they like/love each other. But that's just me. What happened to Soul Society wanting Grimmjow killed? Over all it was ok, I still enjoyed the kiddie version of Grimmjow and Ichigo's motherly/fatherly/brotherly actions towards him. Loved the part of Grimmjow kissing Ichigo's cheeks and saying i love u ichi-nii-san. Sooo cute!
bookie88 chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
I just love imagining a chibi Grimmjow, so cute! Szayel is so heartless leaving our grimm-kitty like that. I've only come across one other fic similar to this and I'm favoring this one; better plot and less mistakes. :) on to the next chapter for me...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
OMG! I realllly loved this fic im am so a grimmichi fan so havin my darling lil grimm as a kid was coool i even pictured it while i was readin i would def love to be in ichi's shoes rite now! OwO
HiroshiRin chapter 12 . 7/6/2013
One of the most cutiest fanfictions ever!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
I really liked this story! It was so cute and sweet! Great work!
Grimmy-Kun chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
This is so cute im dyingg here a chibi grimmjow ! :D so adorable how hes so close to ichi
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
AHHHH SOOOOOOOO CUTEEE! BABYY GRIMMY KUNN KYAHHH! XD
Akatsuki Fatale chapter 12 . 2/4/2013
Kyaaa! So cute! Only thing is that I wish the forget-me-not woulda been included in an earlier chapter too, I feel like it would feel cuter and more sentimental that way. Still so cute though! o Grimm-kitty is too adorable!
Wolf of the Nightly Moon chapter 12 . 1/1/2013
So sweet!
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 12 . 11/11/2012
Nice story, kind of was hoping to find out what happens after grimmjow confesses because that causes a whole world of troubles for them XD