Reviews for Keeping the tradition
Storylover158 chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
ugh i got a cavity but im pretty sure it was worth it good job i kinda want a part 2 where there is a big fight but whatever good job
HinaKicksAss chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
I thought it was really sweet! All though I never would have imagined Draco to be the type to slap someones ass... at least not in public...;)

xoxo HinaKicksAss
HELEN chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME .PS HAPPY EASTER TO YOU.
JackHidden chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
Not normally into Harry Potter slash but I liked this one. Thx.
Hikory chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Poor Harry. I wonder just why Draco wanted Harry to be the "maid of honor" Is there really some kind of tradition that goes along with maid of honor and the best man? I'm curious to find out what happens next, update soon please.
jensonluvsu chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love the direction this is going :) UPDATE SOON!
Nam So Mi chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
This looks interesting...can't wait for more :)
Storylover158 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I could actually see Harrybeing the M.O.H good job
veryveryverydeadaccount chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
awww love it so far :) cannae wait to read more!

ayjayssis xx
HinaKicksAss chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! But take your time. No pressure...:)
Prussian Approved chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I like it so far! :D
HELEN chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
AWESOME HAPPENS NEXT?AND DOES DRACO BECOME HARRY POTTER'S BOYFRIEND?.LOVE .
Courttany chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
looks like a good story so far keep going
movaho chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I look forward to more and seeing what the plan is. Your sentence sturcture could use a bit of work. For example, The one wizard that surprised Harry the most by his coming out was Draco malfoy. That would work better as: Draco malfoy's coming out surprised Harry the most. Cuts out the messy clauses. Anyway, sorry I'm a bit of a grammar Nazi; even though there are probably horrible mistakes in this review. That's what I get for reviewing on my phone I suppose.
ScarlettLilly chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Ooh, this is just enough to get us interested. The next chapter is highly anticipated. ]
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »