Reviews for Time
FountainQuill chapter 8 . 12/23/2013
This was brilliant. The emotion was very prevalent, and the emotions very easy to imagine. You definitely made the story feel very plausible and very real. Excellent work.

FQ
silver01355 chapter 8 . 9/25/2013
I absolutely loved this! laughed, smiled and even cried a little! you are a brilliant writer as I feel you portrayed the characters perfectly, I even had knots in my stomach reading some of it! simply amazing!
hokie3457 chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Bravo!
MidnightRosebud chapter 8 . 2/12/2012
Heaven above I need to be asleep right now, but I was too caught up in your story to break free of it. It was very engaging! You seemed to have really caught the mood, theme, and character's thoughts very well. This pair drives me nuts! But I adore them all the same. XD

Thank you for this story! Keep on writing! :D
TickleTheToast chapter 8 . 2/9/2012
Beautiful! Great raw, honest emotion - and the running theme of 'time' fit wonderfully to the plot. I think you captured the characters about as well as they can be captured, and truly drew me into this story from start to finish. :D Wow. There's a lot of beauty to be had in this one.

Never stop writing.

~Ashe*
Bimrin chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
So well written overall. Nice work, loved the pacing and depth of the story.
blue talith chapter 8 . 5/27/2011
Yay!
blue talith chapter 7 . 5/27/2011
Finally, I hope!
blue talith chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
A kiss is good. Another one is better. He'd better get with the program before he loses Penny!
blue talith chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
Come on, Leonard.
blue talith chapter 2 . 5/27/2011
Oh, Leonard! Shame on you!
blue talith chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Good plot! I think this is going to be a fine story!
Myriamj chapter 8 . 5/14/2011
thanks for the epilogue.

Its a beatiful history.
CaRiNeSs chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
Yea! I love Penny and Leonard! Great story!
Nlhybl chapter 8 . 5/10/2011
Aw yay! I'm so glad you did an epilogue! I loved it (and the rest of this story). Thank you so much for posting it, hope to read more of your stuff soon
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »