Reviews for Semblance
Jadewing47 chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
MAKE TIMMY COME BACK DON'T BREAK JASON'S HEART
Jadewing47 chapter 1 . 4/26/2018
no no no no I didn't need to cry this morning no no
Moon chapter 1 . 9/29/2017

MY POOR JAYJAY BABY
PinkBat7941 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
:'( :'( You should continue this! :'( TIMMY! :'(
LunaTehNox chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
.Chuck. I am SO glad you continued this on tumblr.
Livinginpublic chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Ryssaryssaryssaryssa I have followed you from Tumblr because I'm creepy stalker that way AND CAN I JUST SAY, all your work gives me funny emotional feelings. But THIS you need to continue this or just... please. You CAN'T leave it like this - I'm dying here.

Also begging.

Merry Christmas dear

-Captainnaustralia.
knowmyname chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Be still. My heart.

I cry EVERY time and i've read this more than five times. Your writing is so beautiful, so eloquent that it just GETS to me.

"Timmy! No! Don't leave Jason like that! AGH! Stop breaking my heart Timmy!"

I shall tell you a story now. One of the mothers that belonged to a family here on the farm passed away a year ago in child birth. Baby's fine by the way. When i was driving to her funeral i got lost and had to call my oldedst brother to tell him i would be late. My brothers name is Calvin, the mothers name was Caroline. I hit her name in my contacts instead of Cal's. I ended up getting Caroline's voice mail and it shocked me so hard i had to pull over the car at the sound of her voice.

Just saying you reminded me of that moment in the end.

Now. I command thee (in a begging and pleading manner) to never ever EVER give up writing because you are so absolutely fabulous at it.

There.

Moe.
trashaccount2 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
This is an amazing story!
kattklb chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I seriously feel like im about to cry now
Cainchan chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
this was so bittersweet and sad...wow...
Kyrandis chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
What. I. What. I DON'T EVEN SHIP THESE TWO AND-

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS I DON'T- ;A;

(Clearly this fic has left me unable to form coherent thoughts. In other words, good job. :D )
SRC chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Oh this was wonderful! I hope you write these two more... under happier or angsty-er circumstances. You pick.

Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
AW! T.T That's so sad! T.T Wow...wait...Dick fired Tim? Why? And gosh...to think Dick and Tim could fight like that... Wow... (clearly hasn't read the comics) XP Anyway, AW! T.T That's SO SAD! Geez... Poor Jason and Tim! T.T This was GORGEOUS! So...did Jason dream everything or did it happen and Tim...you know...afterward? Rock on! This is AWESOME! *U*
Il fiore chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
oh my... i'm fuking crying T_T

i really wasn't expecting Tim to kill himself really, is so sad...

although it's an amazing fic :)