Reviews for Obsidian Heart
Psykoakuma chapter 11 . 1/24
And so it ends...
Psykoakuma chapter 10 . 1/21
Aww! Intimate moments were so short!
Psykoakuma chapter 9 . 1/18
YES! Looking forward to the more intimate moments!
Psykoakuma chapter 8 . 1/17
AHHHHHHH! What a way to end the chapter!
Hmm, maybe BRS and DM combine their power to create something like a Malice cannon! A weapon formed from pure yuri love!
Psykoakuma chapter 7 . 1/15
Well damn yo! That's harsh!
Psykoakuma chapter 6 . 1/14
Waah!
I think Mato needs to be a little clearer with Yomi. If Yomi doesn't want to talk about what happened then Mato should just tell Yomi how she feels instead. No wonder Dead Master gets frustrated easily! With an other self like Yomi hehe!
Psykoakuma chapter 5 . 1/12
Fantastic chapter!
I love how the events of the story bleeds so freely across the normal world and other world!
All this new drama! What's a Yomi to do? She gonna have to go Dead Master on a lotta people!
Psykoakuma chapter 3 . 1/10
Yomi nodded in agreement, "The food is rather delicious. We should eat her sometime."
Eat her? Eat her... Eat HER! SO BOLD! HAHA!
I think the dangerous part of their relationship makes it exciting!
Psykoakuma chapter 2 . 1/9
Whoo! Yuu is so dark! I like all the drama!
Psykoakuma chapter 1 . 1/8
I like this!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/1/2013
Please, Please, Please continue this Story its so Fucking Awesome :D and i am really looking forward to the Mato x Yomi Part :) so please xD
InoSaku4ever chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
WOW this is amazing please finish this story, I love it! Update soon please :)
lovebug141 chapter 11 . 8/1/2013
I am in love with this story! Please don't abandon this story like some of the other authos out there, continue it please its amazing! Please update soon I really really wanna know what happens next so please continue writing and update. I'll be looking forward to it!
Kiel01 chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
OMG, I love this alot. I wonder when will chapter 12 come XD
Apolomenace chapter 4 . 6/6/2013
X3 this fanfic is awesome!