Reviews for Obsidian Heart
ch3n chapter 15 . 4/22
...just a few words. I SHIP THEM SO HARD. BRSXDM IS MY ULTIMATE OTP FOR NOW. and ofcourse, yomi x mato! THEY'RE SOOOO CANON. the anime version is sooooo SAD. i want to cry when she delete mato's contact at episode 6! HOLY CRAP KAGARI IS NUTCO. I LOVE DM SOOO FREAKIN MUCH. SHE'S SO AWESOME. TOTALLY. BUT HONOMAKI(love live) KEEPS ME CAPTURED. CANT ESCAPE. GGGGRRR. anyway! you're awesome and cant wait to see another update! cause dude. THE LAST TIME YOU UPDATE IS OCTOBER 2014. and...TODAY IS APRIL 23rd 2015 goddammit. but i dont want you to feel pressured, so, just keep up the g'work!
Mhuki chapter 13 . 3/27
This chapter is really cute!
You really did a great job in doing this, I'll continue to read this,
This is one of the best fics I've read.

I really hope that this story would continue.
BlakJakXXI chapter 1 . 2/16
Pretty nice start so far, so I'll go ahead and keep reading through this one.
GG WP chapter 12 . 1/22
This is too epic to stop for sleep.
GG WP chapter 8 . 1/22
Good thing I'm reading this in 2015. Waiting for the future chapter in that cliffhanger would be the death of me.
GG WP chapter 6 . 1/22
I won't lie. I was grinning from ear to ear at the other self actions.
GG WP chapter 4 . 1/22
The fighting scene was well written.
GG WP chapter 2 . 1/22
The awkward atmosphere between them is so cute.
RandomITAReaders chapter 15 . 1/19
So, i'd make a general review about the fanfic. But first, excuse me for my english. Now then, i really am falling in love with this fanfic. It's simply the perfect continuation of the OVA, i simply love how you developed Yomi/DM and Mato/BRS relationship. I really can't wait to see how this ends, but there is just one thing. I do like everything, but the atmosphere is slowly getting a bit less "tense" than the first 10 or 11 chapters, i don't know. Maybe it's just because we're at the "Calm before the storm", so i still can't really judje the fanfic negatively for now.
Well, to make my review a bit clearer: I like this fanfic, it's written pretty much perfectly (except for some grammar errors that i too make, but those aren't really important since everyone can still understand the content, and that's what matters), the characters development is pretty good, and in general i've got high hopes.
Just... let us know (Me and my reader companion, i'm writing for her too) if you think you're dropping or if you already dropped the fanfic, so we can put our heart at peace :)
Nice fanfic in general, anyway!
- Ae and her timid friend, Va. a. K. a. RandomITAReaders :)
Taeniaea chapter 15 . 1/4
cool story
resinswhy chapter 15 . 11/6/2014
Mato you're so dense
TheGoldenWolfX1399 chapter 15 . 11/4/2014
Update please!
Psykoakuma chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Yes! Fantastic chapter with Mato trying to understand what Yomi really means to her.
But what's this? A real cliffhanger with Yuu showing up like that!
I wonder how Yuu feels about Mato now. I think things are about to get very interesting!
DeadGirl'sPoem337 chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
I just need more! I don't know whether to feel sorry for yomi or our little star! Such bond they share.
what is with dea about mato disappearing? damn philosophical and existential questions! ( I am not complaining ) i Just like the way you choose to describe mato's mum as a loveable parent.
So far so good
I wonder how mato would yuu. Hell i want to know ver reaction to everything!
Akatsuki-hime10 chapter 15 . 10/9/2014