Reviews for This Curse to Bear
ruchawithlove chapter 14 . 9/20
have you...uh...read Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find Them? cause this Veela seems way too... made up; you've shown Draco as some werewolf/vampire/angel person. meh.
I loved the banter between the characters which was very natural
MarinaDee chapter 12 . 9/10
If she hates him for biting her than she'd be really immature and ungrateful. He saved her life, even after he warned her to get off the astronomy tower.

I feel extremely bad for Draco, thought. He might be a git most of the time, but nobody should ever have to choose between possibly souring a bond with their soulmate, or risk the death of said mate. I hope things will get easier for them from here on out.
MarinaDee chapter 5 . 9/10
Why is Hermione always seeking the approval of her friends? Like she's scared to be friendless?

She's in a panic, not wholly because Draco is half naked in her bed, but because Ginny might see him.

I just want to read one story where Hermione doesn't give a fuck. Where she tells them that she won't cry if they decide to ignore her, or if they don't like her love interest. She's always happy for her friends, but there's always one of them who has to stick their nose in her business, and try to convince her to stay away from the "slytherins", no matter if that person makes her happy. It's freaking infuriating.
Me chapter 23 . 8/28
It was a great story, I just wished it had a few more kissing/cuddling parts. Other than that an excellent story!
Scorpia11 chapter 23 . 8/23
I really enjoyed the uniqueness of this story. Not a fan of the abrupt ending but everything else was awesome. Thanks for sharing.
deengrhong chapter 6 . 8/21
Sometimes Ginny is just sooooo irritating, is that what a friend is supposed to be? They do not respect your decision to keep a secret. Haaay... Grinding my teeth as i read their exchange... Nice story by the way. Honest draco, compassionate hermione, irritating ginny... Love it so far. Thanks.
Linda historiaaa
Fangirl chapter 23 . 8/10
Omg omgogomgomgomgongomg ammmmmmmmazin!
Thatgirlwhobelievesinhogwarts chapter 23 . 8/1
I’m trying to write a positive review because holy woah this is awesome but it’s 4:17 AM and my brain is dead.
Medha chapter 23 . 7/31
I'm in love with this story, good job.
They are so cute together. Love your writing.
Draco is hilarious. I love it hahaha!
PaleandBroodingsGirl chapter 23 . 7/21
lovely story! you write so well!
Sdj733 chapter 23 . 7/21
Omg this is so good I stayed up literly all night it is hard to find a good dramione story A
1,649 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »