Reviews for This Curse to Bear
Loved most of the story - except the end. SPOILER alert. The curse being broken by the veil seemed rushed, and was really imo uninteresting.
Norweigien Ridgeback chapter 23 . 11/3
This is an awesome story!
It is one of the best i have ever read!
U really have a lot of imagination and creativity, please keep on making stories!
sabine8 chapter 23 . 10/28
Amazingly well written. Loved the informal chatty style, kept the pace and storyline moving along. Characters were so well written- loved the playful side of Blaise and Ginny especially. Great story overall!
NicXDix chapter 23 . 10/22
Eeek! Is there a sequel?!
NicXDix chapter 12 . 10/21
I-hate-Ron! He-nearly-killed-Hermione! I criedd when it said that they would grow to hate eachother
Super cute! Funny :)
jaymay49 chapter 23 . 10/7
Loved it!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 23 . 10/2
This was awesome!
jarifshahid chapter 1 . 9/15
you should write dramione stories are really good.
I love love love this. This is so entertaining and well written. I honestly couldn't stop myself from reading it. You're a great writer!
I love your story. It is one of the best ones that I've read. It is original, utterly fresh, and so well polished. I have found all of 1 mistakes in the entire piece. (You accidentely wrote "od" instead of "of"). I especially like the part you took out were Hermione has her period. I feel like books never acknowledge that we women bleed out of our vagina each month. The best thing is that the condition they are both in causes Draco to finally understand what girls go through, as men never truly seem to. They can't be blamed because they don't bleed from their privates, but still. Anyway, thank you so much for such a fun and well thought out piece of reading material. It was simply wonderful.
MotekElm chapter 23 . 8/11
cute veela tale with some nice adventure thrown in. also HB/HG EWE format Dramione
MotekElm chapter 17 . 8/11
I have to pause in my reading to say I loved the period outtakeit should have been left in
Ardina Falconhurst chapter 23 . 8/2
This story was fun, thanks for sharing. You also write really well, the little internal dialogues and the verbal, they were extremely believable. A lot of story tellers struggle with dialogue, but you don't. Keep up the great work!
the-cari-moose chapter 23 . 8/2
Really good. Distracted me from a multitude of things that are wrong in my life right now... well, onto the next.
1,601 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »