Reviews for This Curse to Bear
Goldenpaw 43 chapter 23 . 13h
This was amazing and I love it! If you won't do a sequel, then could you do a short story on everyone's reactions? Please?!
The third brothe chapter 23 . 4/12
The best fanfic I have ever read
The third brothe chapter 17 . 4/12
Poor hermione
The third brothe chapter 16 . 4/12
This is 1 of the best fanfics I've ever read ️ Not sure about Draco being a alcoholic though
The third brothe chapter 9 . 4/12
Love the outburst from Ron
Epilogue?
SIRIUSLOVESMEYOUSTUPIDWHORE chapter 17 . 4/1
Oh my god. lol. "He'd never been so grateful to have a penis." Could not stop laughing.
Sarah chapter 23 . 3/4
I'm sorry it actually took me a few years to get here..but I love Dramoine... And your story is awesome...
Amran Bahi chapter 23 . 2/25
Amazing book, your a excellent writer I didnt put my phone down I read your book in one day. Again absolutely amazing book
hermioneforevs chapter 23 . 2/19
I love this story so much.

One thing.

HOW COULD JUST END IT LIKE THAT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT YET U TORTURE ME AND END THE STORY HERE ( TEARS roll down cheeks) HOW COULD YOU.

HAVE A NICE DAY :-)
Hairy Tail chapter 5 . 2/19
ew i hate ginny
Hi
I know that it's been too long since you have written this piece and it really is AMAZING! So please please please do continue it and post a sequel.
Please
please
Pretty please *batting eyelashes*
You're the best!
tigergirl chapter 17 . 2/3
Is it cruel to wish that my husband would experience shark week as a woman just once?
I know this is just an outtake, but I loved it.
A male friend of mine once had the nerve to tell me that his kidney stone had been much worse than the pain of childbirth. Having experienced both, I was happy to set him straight. After kicking his ass.
A little enforced enlightenment might have done him a world of good. Hee Hee Hee.
what will happen if the bond goes sour?
Loved it!