Reviews for Fight fire with fire
2706723 chapter 28 . 6/4/2011
This. Story. Was. AWESOME!

From beginning to end, everything about it was great! All the characters ended up with what they wanted. And after everything that they've been through, maybe, just maybe, peace will finally return to Swallow Falls/Chewandswallow.

And I really would like Flint as my Science teacher as well.

Qille - I also agree with the idea of a FanFiction convention, I'd go to it as well!

Until next time,

The Pointless One
RebelliousAndDefiant chapter 28 . 6/4/2011
BEST. ENDING. EVER.

You picked the perfect jobs for everyone!If I lived in Swallow Falls I would: have Flint as my science teacher, watch Sam on the news, buy a famous Esto painting, Go see Brent and Denis coach their football teams, Laugh to death at one of Jag's comedy shows, and chase Reg in my own helicopter.

Loved the Steve/Jag argument on sea food. Hilarious! *Takes scallops from Steve and eats them* I personally love sea food.

I'm happy for Albert and Angelica.

That was an awesome way to sneak the movie title in there! Genius.

I loved this series so much! I'll miss it. *tears* You're an Epically Awesome writer. ;D

Qille-There should definitely be a FanFiction convention! I would totally go!

This is L.A.M.B.-3 signing off! D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Ooo, whoops! I forgot to mention I would attend a Fanfiction convention! If I ever make an account Ill probably write 1 or 2 fanfics but mostly read other ones. Bye, see you all at How to Tame a Winter Storm!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
To RSE, ya it does power up Unicron! The creepy thing about him is that his only goal is to kill everything in the universe. If I post part 2 it will be on the How to Tame a Winter Storm review section since everyones probably gonna leave this review section soon. So Qille post the Gremlins videos there, theyre funny!
RainingSunshineEverywhere chapter 28 . 6/4/2011
Thank you guys for the reviews!

nameless reviewer- Okay here's to comment on your videos (sorry I didn't earlier!) The 'Prepare for Invasion' theme song was pretty epic. I love trailer songs like that! The Shockwave one is even better! No I don't know. All three were epic ) Then part one of the movie was pretty awesome (even if I'm not a Transformers fan). Does eating the planet make Unicron stronger? He seemed to be glowing after! It's funny how they think 2005 is the 'future' XD

Qille- I liked the quote you made up! And thanks for the review! I would go to a Fanfic convention! Deviantart has them all the time, so I don't know why Fanfic doesn't.

everyone- There won't be any CWACOM from me until september. I already planned out that story. But for now I'll just finish my other fanfics and then during the summer, I'll write some HTTYD one-shots or Percy Jackson one-shots.

RSE
Qille chapter 28 . 6/3/2011
I have no words for this. Okay, I lied. I have PLENTY of words left.

THAT WAS A BRILLIANT ENDING! *twins? Why is it ALWAYS twins*

I WANT FLINT TO BE MY SCIENCE TEACHER! "Okay class, today we're gonna mix these mysterious chemicals and-" BOOM! "Sorry!" "QILLE EVERMONTH, PUT THAT DOWN!" "But I didn't know it had butane in it!"

I thought that was hilarious how Steve threw the scallops into the water and then yelled "He did it!" and then was like "Steve did it..." haha!

I really liked how everyone ended up! Everyone's new lifestyles fitted them perfectly! I would totally go to one of Jag's shows or one of Brent or Denis's football games!

I would also buy one if Esto's paintings!

"It's cloudy with a chance of meatballs!" I think that was the absolute best way to end a spectacular series like this! Just amazing!

nameless reviewer- I'll find more clips and post them here tomorrow. I can't now. I'm on my iPod.

That's all I have to say! To conclude this spectacular series, I'm gonna try out this quote that I made up two seconds ago: "It may be After the Food Incident, but we still have to Fight Fire with Fire, because All is not Forgotten!"

I will never forget this series! Ever!

Who thinks they should have a FanFiction convention where fanfiction writers all over the world can come and meet each other?

I loved this ending so much! I loved this story!

Qille out! ;)
Guest chapter 28 . 6/3/2011
That "sob" was a great ending! It felt so final. Well, so did the end of All is not Forgotten. Is there any (usless hopeful smile) chance of a 5th? No, not really. You know, maybe a lot later you could write a story on Fran, Marie, and Den! As well as other characters too? Please? I just love your writing! I really dont think the actual CWACOM sequel will be nearly as good as these fanfics! Well, it was great reading the series. Bye! Comment on videos!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Here are some themes from Transformers 3:

1. This theme is called Prepare for Invasion. As you can probably tell from the trailer and the name the Earth finally is invaded by the Decepticons in mass! Here its:

watch?voNJSFeUmNpc

2. This theme is called Shockwave's theme. F.Y.I. Shockwave is a Decepticon who I love from the old cartoon. In this movie I hear he's supposed to be an elite assasin or something. In the old show he was the guardian/commander of the Decepticon bunker on Cybertron. Here it is!:

watch?vznHbEysLt_o&NR1

3. This theme is a theme that I don't know the name. It starts out sort of like the 2nd movie's theme but turns a bit different.:

watch?vrZHZrDyRqCM&featurerelated

Qille:

I just watched your Gremlins videos, here are my comments:

1. Stock Market Video: "We're advising our clients to put everythinhg they've got into canned food and shotguns." Lol! That was hilarious! "Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell! Buy! Sell! Buy Buy buy! Sell!"

2. The Interview: Ha ha ha! (Shoots smaller Gremline) " Now was that civilized, no, clearly not. Fun, but in no sense civilized." That interview was great!

3. Bar scene: Those Gremlins are insane! They die when they get hit by light, right? "Mega Madness! Super Badness!"

Those Gremlins are nutty! Please find more clips Qille!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Hello! If you liked the clips I showed you of the old Transformers cartoon movie here is a link to part 1:

watch?vzCMUyOXe3oo&featurechannel_video_title

P.S. This movie came out before the the PG-13 rating was around and I guess it would have been rated that and not PG for dark elements, violence, and breif swearing. Also the opening minutes are pretty dark as they establish who Unicron is, a planet eater. The opening depicts the complete and utter destruction of a far off world (not Cybertron) with robots that live on it. Everybody, except two or three on an escape ship die so be prepared. One other thing I though was funny was that the first two seasons of the show were in the 80s, when the show was made. This movie that bridged the gap between seasons 2 & 3 took place in the "future" or 2005! 2005 was depicted as high-tech so it's kind of funny! Comment! Tell me if you like it, if you do I'll post part 2!
Qille chapter 27 . 6/2/2011
Dahdahdahduhhh! Cliffie time!

I was wondering when the teens would come back in! "I'll be in charge of the fireworks display at the events!' another cried. That was Totally me! Hahaha!

I did another little happy freakout dance when Fran was like "Mama!" that was too adorable! D

I'm so sad it's almost over! TT
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
This is very good, the return of US! Next time were in a fanfic can you make us have some qualities we individually have? Like Qille can be crazy at times & likes The Gremlins, (which are good) L.A.M.B-3 likes video games a lot, I love Transformers, you get the picture?

Bye!
RebelliousAndDefiant chapter 27 . 6/2/2011
YAY! DENIS LIVED! *Confetti falls from the sky*

Yay! Buh-Bye Richard! He finally got what he deserved.

I loved the part where Flint and Sam were making out and then Angelica and Denis walked in on them. XD Just curious...what were Flint and Sam doing in the kitchen at 3 in the morning?

When Fran said 'Mama' that was so cute. Loved how she said 'Ohhh' when Reg Jag Esto and Brent walked in.

I'm glad Denis and Angelica are still friends, and She's back with Albert. I think that was the right choice.)

5 teens are back! YES! "We should spray-paint the town one day!" another shouted. That would totally be me. I love spray-painting things!

I don't want your story to end!

nameless reviewer - I watched some of the Anime vids. I do like Anime a lot. I can draw it.
Qille chapter 26 . 6/2/2011
I did a little fangirl scream when Albert saved Flint, but I broke the sound barrier with a fangirl squeal when I read about Denis! !x10000000

I always find it hilarious whenever someone walks in on Flint and Sam during a makeout session. Haha!

I liked that ending. Maybe someday Denis will be paired up with another OC, but that's a story for the future. ;)

Jeep it up! I mean KEEP it up! Hehe
Guest chapter 26 . 6/2/2011
That was a good chapter, but at the end, eh, you could say Angelica was cheating on Albert, well Denis kind of made her kiss him, but still... Albert is still married to her! Ok, bye now.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
If any of you here like anime, copy this and fill it out.

Anime Stats:

Favorite Genre: Mecha

Anime or Manga: Both

Favorite Animes: Sonic X, Transformers Armada, (I'll admit it) Pokemon. (Don't comment negatively.

Favorite Manga: Dragon Ball, One Piece, (Again don't comment, it's much more violent than the anime) Pokemon Adventures.

Here are the themes to those animes:

Sonic X:

watch?v9yAwTnBHcsw

Transformers Armada:

watch?vmb3tAqBY4Ho

Pokemon (since it has many themes I picked my favorite):

watch?vlB1XT8k6iI4

Comment on videos and fill out anime stats! Include themes of animes!