Reviews for Darkest Angel
I.Eat.Bishie's chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Good!
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 5 . 6/13/2011
so we have naruto and hinata and...

i really love this story
I.Eat.Bishie's chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
You did it again... you made me shiver with all the feelings that are pouring out of her.

Rehab, huh? This is getting better and better. It really feels as if I'm reading another Hopkins novel! Seriously you have a great amount of talent!

I wonder what will happen next? I am really curious about this! I ache to know more! Seriously this is pure gold!

I had never been that much into poetry but this feels like prose AND poetry at the same time!

Keep up the good work and update as soon as you can!
I.Eat.Bishie's chapter 2 . 6/1/2011
Wow~! This is so dramatically vivid. I really like your style, how you make everything, even suicide seem so beautiful and poetic.

I really don't know why you haven' t gotten that many reviews. In my opinion this should be better received and acknowledged than all those stories about Hinata being totally Mary Sue or Sasuke being a jerk.

So overflowing with emotions! I love it... you are a great writer. It made me shiver...!
in your dreams as well chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
Dark. I luv it plz update
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Was that a Sasuke POV.., oh.., so they're competing who is THE darkest angel...
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Nice and dark., Just the way I like it!
Solbi Uchiha chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
THANKS A LOT FOR UPLOADING NEW CHAPTERS! ) I really enjoyed this story I hope you keep it up!

Your awesome! )
Yomitoru chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Nice! But when does Sasuke come in?
Yomitoru chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
I love it!
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
- Awww I feel loved now. Thank YOU for writing something cool.

Anyway, loved chap 2. Who was it? Naruto? Sasuke? Neji?
I.Eat.Bishie's chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow! This is terribly good! In no means d I want to excessively flatter you but this is good. At first sight it reminded me of Hopkins. Great! Continue the good work and bring us more of Hinata's impulse.
UchihaFanForever chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Ah, I didn't log in? A really good drabble...but I thought I was browsing SasuHina? I can't seem to forget some spelling mistakes :]

great drabble! Bye!
MikaZuki Blood-AngelofDarkness chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
dude i read that book too! It was awesome. And I love ur drabble. its awesome too -