Reviews for Basilisk Rising part two
DJinTheHOUse chapter 5 . 1/11
i think the story could have been really intresting if Sheka ended up cheating. love your story.

DJ out.
Netherius99 chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Oops I was not loged in for that review sorry but plz do update ASAP. Love Netherius.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/11/2014
Omg plz update this incredible story. I NEED to see it to the end pleeeeaaasssseee. It is so hard to find this king of fanfiction and yours is the first I have found. So plz oh plz update this story as it is just so amazing. I love it and part one! Love to this amazing author from Netherius.
Werewolfshaverights chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
Oh, come on; you cant just stop writing there!
PleiadesWolfe chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
I know this story is on hiatus but I hope you do plan on continuing this eventually. As for what the spell is doing... How strong is the basilisk venom? Is it strong enough that it will win out over the spell? Will Harry turn out more basilisk for it? It almost sounds like it's killing him but how can they counteract it then? I just hope he doesn't lose the babies.
Valentina Alexandrea Sparrow chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
More please I hate you for the chiffyy! Moreeeeeeee
Dedicated4reading chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Ps: I meant rewrite it
Dedicated4reading chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Update please!
Zak saturday 1 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
So is he under voldemorts control and Will the find a spell to counter act the healing spell because it would be stupid if he was human again. Plus you said your self the venom was what allowed him to get pregnant
Reader chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Please rewrite this story as well as the first part. I can really see that it's plot is awesome and all it needs is a little work. Please, pretty please with a cherry on top. And trust me this is nowhere near the worst written story I've read. Just please this could really go somewhere amazing. :)

Thanks
Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Add please
Angelfabeth chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Ohh, good job! Keep up the good work ;)
Safiiri chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Go Sheka! I adore this story, please keep going!
autumnannette19 chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Whats next, whats next?
cethmistmyk chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
I love it! :-) I would suggest deleating the 2 chapters that are just A/N's... :-)

Couldn't slang(I can't spell his other name :-p) just inject Harry with more venom, or wait until the curse has run its course, but then again if the venom leaves his system he could lose his eggs and that would crush his spirit, but maybe he could get the venom back and have more eggs.

And in the meantime slang can break the bond with voldemort by going through a purification ceremony... :-)

Just a few suggestions, I can't wait for an update! :-)