Reviews for Basilisk Rising part two
Ps: I meant rewrite it
Dedicated4reading chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Update please!
Zak saturday 1 chapter 5 . 2/27/2013
So is he under voldemorts control and Will the find a spell to counter act the healing spell because it would be stupid if he was human again. Plus you said your self the venom was what allowed him to get pregnant
Reader chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Please rewrite this story as well as the first part. I can really see that it's plot is awesome and all it needs is a little work. Please, pretty please with a cherry on top. And trust me this is nowhere near the worst written story I've read. Just please this could really go somewhere amazing. :)

Thanks
Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Add please
Angelfabeth chapter 5 . 8/9/2012
Ohh, good job! Keep up the good work ;)
Safiiri chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Go Sheka! I adore this story, please keep going!
autumnannette19 chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
Whats next, whats next?
cethmistmyk chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
I love it! :-) I would suggest deleating the 2 chapters that are just A/N's... :-)

Couldn't slang(I can't spell his other name :-p) just inject Harry with more venom, or wait until the curse has run its course, but then again if the venom leaves his system he could lose his eggs and that would crush his spirit, but maybe he could get the venom back and have more eggs.

And in the meantime slang can break the bond with voldemort by going through a purification ceremony... :-)

Just a few suggestions, I can't wait for an update! :-)
Tempus neminem manet chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
Hnngh? Hnnngh? HHHNNNNNNGGHH? WHAT THE F*CK? No, brain... Not... Function... Bastard... CLIFFHANGER (wails piteously). I wish I could share an idea about the spell, I really do! But I. CAN'T. THINK. Anyway, I think that At least one basilisk baby should have a totally human name, like Alan, or Elizabeth. Just think about it; it would be like if Vlad the Impaler was named Scott. Eddie the man-eating big ass snake. It would be awesome.

Best wishes!
tommyboynv chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
I like both part 1 and part 2 of the story so far. I have to admit it is a bit different than the typical harry/OC plot line, but as I said I'm liking it. I'm curious to see how the hatchlings turn out...so hopefully we will be seeing future chapters at some point, yes?
ebgb08 chapter 5 . 10/28/2011
NOOOOO! poor Harry! Kill that stupid Voldemort! I don't care if he's Harry's Horcrux or not that stupid SOB deserves to DIIIIIEEEEEEE!...okay I'm done lol Please write more! Can't wait to see what happens next!

EBGB
HadaGracia chapter 5 . 10/2/2011
OMG YOU'RE EVIL! I HATE YOU FOR THAT CLIFFHANGER! UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!UPDATE!

...Poor Harry... :'( I hope he'll be alright... And the babies! The babies! Oh God the babies better be alright; even if Harry is able to make a full recovery from that spell, he'd probably die of heartbreak if nothing else unless the babies survive! DX
Insanity Breaking Point chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
amazing story so far : ) Please update soon!