Reviews for Recollections
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
This was amazing.
No Hugs Peach chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Good smooth transitions, it fills in the void of what had happened to the team very nicely, because of course they wouldn't stop protecting the city just because Starfire is no longer there and yet without her pulling them together to interact outside of missions and training, they would eventually fall apart. Very well done.
Half a pair of sisters chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Transitions: Done well

Characterization: REALLY good

Events leading to breakup: Excellent

Continuity with the episode/show: Okay, I've gotta say that you skimmed over Cy a bit in the "where we are now" and didn't even mention how he was going obsolete, which I think is somewhat important; a little more could be made of that. Otherwise, great! This is really worth reading.
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I thought you did a great job, the story flowed very well, anf if it helps any, I could actually see that happening. If someone had to describe why the Titans broke up, why Raven was in a mental hospital, why Robin became Nightwing, why Beast Boy was in a cage and why Cyborg was the only one to stay at the tower. I thought it all fit perfectally. Nice Job. :D
diabeticgirl4 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Aww! This is so sad, yet so beautiful! I think it transitions very smoothly and it makes perfect sense. It really captures the emotions and pain when starfire left, I like it. :) I had the same idea for a fanfic, but I like yours so much better lol. Great writing! :)
diabeticgirl4 chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
SnowFallsSlow chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Good story; nice job on both the Beast Boy centric and the first person POV.

Favorites!
Nightshade08 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I loved it! I especailly loved Beast Boy's joke about the wing! Hahaha. That sounds so like him!
Ariana chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I like this story! It's good and it flows well. The reasons were good. It was a good story!
crazynerd chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I think that it is inevitable that they will break up because as they grow older they will start having different interests and will eventually separate so that they can lead their own lives. I do believe that they could have prevented the drifting of their friendship as bb said in the story of all the signs and everything.

The story flowed very nicely from one topic to the other.

Great story