Reviews for Dark Passions
Ruvi chapter 7 . 9/26
"I'm the best thing that ever happened to you!" I am glad he ended it with her right there... That bitch actually had the nerve to say that! Unbelievable...
Ruvi chapter 5 . 9/26
Call 911... I might die from laughing so hard at how Kyuubi acts towards Sakura!
Ruvi chapter 4 . 9/26
HAHA You really made Naruto drop the "It's not you, It's me" on her! That's just gold!
Ruvi chapter 1 . 9/26
Another thing I left out is that I love how Sasuke is female! I have been looking for a female-Sasuke fic for a while now that is actually GOOD and you don't disappoint!
Ruvi chapter 1 . 9/26
Even though this is only the first chapter, I can tell I am going to like it a lot! A lot of the other fanfics either rush the story too much, have too many gramatical mistakes or they are just straight up poorly written. I don't know if you are an experienced writer, but I can assure you you wrote this chapter perfectly. I didn't notice one mistake in the grammar or punctuation if there were any, and you made the chapter move at a nice steady pace, not too fast and not rushed. I am looking forward to continuing this story, and please continue writing, whether it be this or another masterpiece!
DDS UzuKazu chapter 11 . 9/11
Please read "BloodPokemon101"'s review, it says what I was trying to, but in simpler terms.

And to "BloodPokemon101", Thank you for sharing my opinion.

From, Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma.
DDS UzuKazu chapter 11 . 9/11
Yeeeeeeeeah... fuck you...

Hinata sucks, she is weak willed and a coward.

You have officially RUINED this fic, Hinata joining Naruto when he leaves the village is greatly over-used. Not to mention not realistic, Hinata could NEVER, ever!, gather enough corage to leave Konohagakure no sato.

It already feels like your going to divert attention away for Sasuke just to let Hina-baka have some screen time, classic moronic Hinata-fanboy move (idots)

This fic was great, but the second Hina-baka joind Naruto, and then later YOU abandoning Sasuke, made me lose intrest, as will a fairly large number of you other readers I imagine.

I am sad to say, even when the new chaptor comes out I will no longer be reading this. It would only be a wast of my time when there are other fanfics that I would enjoy far more then what you have made this to be, it was veary well written and had a good, and original, story-line, but the originality flew out the window when you started with the clich├ęs such as Naruto joining Kumo and Hinata actually growing a pair and joining Naruto.

If you released a revised versio of this chapter where Hinata stayed as the second rate school-girl moron that she is and staying in Konoha or Anko joining Naruto and not Hina-baka, then I believe that you readers would be far happier. The way this is going it makes it look like Naruto is reverting back to a goodie goodie door-mat and also look like a triple pairing aka NaruSasuHina (gack! I'm gonna be sick) and people will not like that! (Some might, but those people will be promptly fed to Samehada).

So, goodbye and please continue writing as well as you do.

From, Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma
Great chapter.
Chaotic Angel chapter 11 . 9/8
I just noticed that this fic hadn't been updated in a long while. So sad.
DDS Uzu Kazu chapter 4 . 9/7
BloodPokemon101 chapter 1 . 8/24
I've read all the chapters and I love this fanfic, but don't tell me it's a Naruto/FemSasuke/Hinata story now. It was fine just being Naruto/FemSasuke. Why do all authors feel the need to add Hinata? And the part where Naruto decides to abandon the village, and out of nowhere Hinata comes...freaking Hinata out of all people joins Naruto. That's been used SO many times I've lost count. So, no I'm not surprised when Hinata decides to join. It was so predictable...that there are no words to describe how predictable it was. The only difference is that FemSasuke decides to join, too. Without that, it would have been same old Naruto/Hinata story that's been reused a hundred times already. I can already see this turning into a harem, and I just hope it doesn't.
im sorry but when the fuck are naruto and sasuke going to get together you even put it in the goddamn title that they were going to be rivals and lovers and then you go and pull this shit im sorry i usually have a high tolerance for this stuff but christ man dont say one thing and then take 6 chapters or more to get the actual pairing going now i personally dont like sakura her personality makes her a bitch in my opinion she manipulates him into bringing back the guy who doesnt even like then she tries to do it again she only really acknowledges him after his training with jiraiya then she sorta mellows out i might not of had as much of a problem with her in this story if you didnt have her pretty much being a goddamn puppy i mean this chapter and her fight with them is the perfect example it can be more classified as a beating than a fight and as soon as naruto gets back shes back to her weak willed puppy personality personaly i just cant stand it otherwise good story
Yanoakc chapter 11 . 8/5
Should've continued the story. It was pretty good.
Why the fuck does naruto let sasuke push him around! He's acting like a fucking pussy!