Reviews for Dark Passions
anarion87 chapter 11 . 2/1
great story hope you finish it
Shadowflame013 chapter 11 . 1/20
Awesome story so far. Loved the plot twists, especially how dark it's becoming.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/30/2015
Isn't Kabul supposed to only help the rookie 9 but why did he give the information about naruto to kankurou something's not right in your story
MyMazeMan chapter 11 . 11/30/2015
I found this story recently and like it alot, expecially because you didn't make him super powered instantly like many of these stories do. I do hope you come back to it as I would love to see that happen.
Adela C. Brandon chapter 11 . 11/28/2015
Oh shit, another NaruFemSasuHina. It sucks when Hinata out of nowhere suddenly got the courage to follow Naruto. And Naruto? WTF! Naruto letting Hinata come with him is THE BIGGEST SHIT I ALWAYS HATED. UHHHHH NEVER EVER GOING TO READ THIS EVER AGAIN!

It was fine though, the NaruFemSasu not the Hinata fanservice. HINATAFUCK IS SO OVERRATED I WOULD DIE JUST TO SEE THE WORLD STOMP HINATA IN THE FACE
Moonlight Slayer chapter 11 . 10/18/2015
You should have never made Hinata go with them. The story was going well until that point.
Ruvi chapter 7 . 9/26/2015
"I'm the best thing that ever happened to you!" I am glad he ended it with her right there... That bitch actually had the nerve to say that! Unbelievable...
Ruvi chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
Call 911... I might die from laughing so hard at how Kyuubi acts towards Sakura!
Ruvi chapter 4 . 9/26/2015
HAHA You really made Naruto drop the "It's not you, It's me" on her! That's just gold!
Ruvi chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Another thing I left out is that I love how Sasuke is female! I have been looking for a female-Sasuke fic for a while now that is actually GOOD and you don't disappoint!
Ruvi chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Even though this is only the first chapter, I can tell I am going to like it a lot! A lot of the other fanfics either rush the story too much, have too many gramatical mistakes or they are just straight up poorly written. I don't know if you are an experienced writer, but I can assure you you wrote this chapter perfectly. I didn't notice one mistake in the grammar or punctuation if there were any, and you made the chapter move at a nice steady pace, not too fast and not rushed. I am looking forward to continuing this story, and please continue writing, whether it be this or another masterpiece!
DDS UzuKazu chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
Please read "BloodPokemon101"'s review, it says what I was trying to, but in simpler terms.

And to "BloodPokemon101", Thank you for sharing my opinion.

From, Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma.
DDS UzuKazu chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
Yeeeeeeeeah... fuck you...

Hinata sucks, she is weak willed and a coward.

You have officially RUINED this fic, Hinata joining Naruto when he leaves the village is greatly over-used. Not to mention not realistic, Hinata could NEVER, ever!, gather enough corage to leave Konohagakure no sato.

It already feels like your going to divert attention away for Sasuke just to let Hina-baka have some screen time, classic moronic Hinata-fanboy move (idots)

This fic was great, but the second Hina-baka joind Naruto, and then later YOU abandoning Sasuke, made me lose intrest, as will a fairly large number of you other readers I imagine.

I am sad to say, even when the new chaptor comes out I will no longer be reading this. It would only be a wast of my time when there are other fanfics that I would enjoy far more then what you have made this to be, it was veary well written and had a good, and original, story-line, but the originality flew out the window when you started with the clich├ęs such as Naruto joining Kumo and Hinata actually growing a pair and joining Naruto.

If you released a revised versio of this chapter where Hinata stayed as the second rate school-girl moron that she is and staying in Konoha or Anko joining Naruto and not Hina-baka, then I believe that you readers would be far happier. The way this is going it makes it look like Naruto is reverting back to a goodie goodie door-mat and also look like a triple pairing aka NaruSasuHina (gack! I'm gonna be sick) and people will not like that! (Some might, but those people will be promptly fed to Samehada).

So, goodbye and please continue writing as well as you do.

From, Diamond Dragon Slayer, Uzumaki Kazuma
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Great chapter.
Chaotic Angel chapter 11 . 9/8/2015
I just noticed that this fic hadn't been updated in a long while. So sad.