Reviews for A Stockholm Problem
FireFox Vixen chapter 3 . 10/16
Really good
Miakotsu band of Seven chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
This was amazing! I love it so much! Please update this!
R. masserang chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Zedax chapter 3 . 3/18/2012
please update soon, i would like to see where this story goes :3
RainingBlackSnow chapter 3 . 2/18/2012
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE, UPDATE THIS! I just got into AmeriCan and found this story, and now it's one of my favorites. I'm not trying to rush you but i really hope you get a chapter out soon, it's been so long since the last update!
Lyikael chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
Interesting story, I just hope everything goes well...

Thanks for writing,

Hope to read more soon!
Craigifier chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
omggggg update please! begging you );

Muragaragah chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
This is such an adorable, strange story. But somehow I'm hooked.~ You write so well!

Grandpa England. HAHA. XD

Matthew's cute façade kind of makes me wonder if he'll become seme-like when he's with Alfred. I also wonder if they'll ever figure out that they're related.~ BUT ANYWAY

Good luck writing the next chapter~! Can't wait.
Muragaragah chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
This is a seriously twisted but very well written story. I love that Alfred still somewhat talks like he's 5. XD What are those grocery store separator stick thingies called anyway?

This chapter made me laugh and cringe at the same time. Gotta love Russia's demented ass.~

Great job with the chapter, can't wait to read chapter 3.~
Kissy Heartbreak chapter 3 . 7/15/2011

Dude, I've been waiting for this update~ It's such a different fic and I love it because of that!

Who understands Tumbler XD Man, I just gave up on it! Also, you are the first person I've seen use the alphabet like that, lol, bravo

Your school setting wasn't actually that bad, made me actually think of my high school haha.

But yeah! Keep up the good work classy! I can't wait to see more on this from you! Maybe I'll even check out those one shot's while I'm waiting ; D
CanUk chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
Yao, I'm happy to read this story because it's actually good, really great, I hope the fallowing will come soon!
RedmapleLeafinFall chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I think this is very well written although that's comeing from a 17 year old. I love Matthew feel bad fer him at times though in fanfics. I like it so far and have added it into my iPod to check on later.
Kissy Heartbreak chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
I really like this story~! And Alfred's accent! Oh god, his accent is adorable!

Мой Ваня iss.. A little more creepy than I'm used to, but he's still pretty awesome~

I'll be looking for your update regularly~! I can't wait to see Francis and Arthur's reactions! /joyflail~!
XxCapturetheLightxX chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
I'm too lazy to log in, I'll do it for the next chapter. So I just found this story, and it's actually quite good so far, I'm very interested, and about your hockey team dilema (if it can be called that) I think you should go with the Toronto Maple Leafs bitch! I'm not from there and they're not my favourite team or anything, pshh what? XD Seriously, the Leafs or the Canucks... and if you dona't tell anyone, the Avelanche... please don't kill me. XD But the Oilers are good too, not saying they aren't. Alright, rant is now over with, please update soon, if you do, I'll log in to review for you! Kthnxbye! :D