Reviews for Fallout 3: Modus Operandi
YungMoolah chapter 30 . 6/18
Really awesome fanfic ahaha time for the sequels :D
YungMoolah chapter 22 . 6/18
Yeaaaaaah buddy, LW was smooth with that smooch
YungMoolah chapter 11 . 6/18
Really good fanfiction so far :D
AnthonyR89 chapter 25 . 3/12
so basically, you have one of the Mariposa mutants leading them. likely one of the Master's generals. along with a Nightkin about to attack the Lone Wanderer.
AnthonyR89 chapter 24 . 3/12
still an entertaining read. noticed a repeated error of yours though: you keep typing back east, when you mean back west.
AnthonyR89 chapter 21 . 3/12
kind of disappointed you didn't have him save Marie, but other than that, a decent chapter.
AnthonyR89 chapter 7 . 3/12
Sarah seems to be shocked by Leo, which i find rather odd, for two reasons. First, Fawkes. Second, the brotherhood is from the west coast. meaning they KNOW that not all super mutants are mindless savages, even if they don't generally like them regardless.
AnthonyR89 chapter 8 . 3/12
tht's rather cold of him to abandon all of those slaves to get out of their by themselves. i mean, Sarah's one thing, she's the BoS equivalent of Special Forces. the slaves are malnourished, poorly armed civilians.
Kinnix Wolf chapter 30 . 2/17
Ok, well I am slightly embarrassed to say this, but I pretty much read this story in three hours at night... I need a life.
But I feel that I must say how good this story is, I have found very few stories that come close to being as good as this one, which makes it soon much better than most stories I read on here.
That and I found this story from a friend, it just was perfect.
Now I have to say that I do love how you portrayed our favorite lone wanderer. Not the way I would have done it, but my way was always a but unbelievable, what with the power armor and heavy weapons and geternally being ubkillable, you managed to make a character who was fairly bad ass, yet still could die. Where as my character would have been more of a God among men, Yours was a hero among men.
Which I must say actually made this more enjoyable, and I did like the other characters, they feel right to me, and I completely agree with what you say about the bos, and I honestly was always more of a fan of the Enclave, mostly since they actually had some brains, other than the crazy computer president.
Other than that, I don't know what more I can say, your story is amazing and I can't wait to read the sequel, which I will do unless I pass out from exhaustion... again I need to get a life.
Cheers mate, keep doing the good author thing
Wolf
Mab's Mad Fiddler chapter 25 . 1/31
Ah, Shite. It looks like unity spread to the East... But the Vault Dweller killed it off I thought? Well, still, who knows.
Mandalore Requiem chapter 26 . 12/1/2015
Perfect WFT moment right there.
thepkrmgc chapter 29 . 10/2/2015
i'm surprised that burke didnt die at the wanderer's hand, but i suppose the clone thing might explain it
thepkrmgc chapter 28 . 10/2/2015
its good to see that the Calvary's here, canr wait to see them in action
thepkrmgc chapter 27 . 10/2/2015
its good to see that even the wanderer isnt invincible...
thepkrmgc chapter 26 . 10/2/2015
i suppose that the wasteland isnt exactly conducive to long romance's either...