Reviews for The Rocker, The Shocker, and The Show Stopper
RodneyIsGodney chapter 7 . 4/8
Okay, you made me want to be Rachel in this story. I am so jealous of her. But, seriously, this is a great story. I loved every word of it. I cracked up at the part where Puck choked on his own spit! And I love that the judges were guest stars on the show and especially that Matt was one of the judges, but, what's with him not liking ND? (that is kinda funny tough)
JaToya chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
Cha-Cha Sackleberry. 'Nough said. But seriously this was awesomely hilarious. The last two chapters made the whole fic. Can't wait to read the following stories.
Pumpernickle93 chapter 7 . 9/22/2012
KUBLAM is probably the most awesome relationship name ever!
Hebi R chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
I strongly maintain that Sam Artie Smartie.
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 7 . 11/4/2011
LMAO! This was another amazing fic...I loved the references to Chuck Norris and the way the club were very "Center Stage" in the Puck and Rachel performance...awesome description cause I got the mental image of the club performing that particular song! And I freaking loved the Billy Joel song(even though you didnt' use it), I had a teacher in the eighth grade that made us listen to that song for a week straight until we could list all the "famous and historic" figures' names! You are added to my fave author's list now :)
Running-Wild22 chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
I love this story! I'm happy it has a sequel.
Running-Wild22 chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
The whole V.A. part was just crazy, you know that right?. What is up with Sam? Is he high?
Running-Wild22 chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
"while she screamed something about The Berry Crusher and how Santana and Brittany had more talent in their perfectly manicured pinky fingers than they had in their, "Whole punk ass performing arts school filled with over privileged, raggedy ass bitch posers who's daddies paid for the small amount of talent they do have." No one believed Mercedes later when she told them Rachel actually grabbed her crotch and spit into the room just before the door shut behind them and they entered the hallway. The boys stood wide eyed at the scene and Puck had never been more turned on in his entire life." I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. This was... I can so see Rachel loosing it.
Running-Wild22 chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Lol,lol,lol poor Sam. I feel bad for him.
Running-Wild22 chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
" Brittany clarified, grabbing Santana's hand and pulling her out of the auditorium talking about how she had to put a nanny cam in her room because she knows her cat sings when she's not in there then totally stops when she walks in." What?
Running-Wild22 chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
The end was an awww moment. But the climbing into the window was hysterical. I laughed so hard, it was too funny. Maggie McGee.
Running-Wild22 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I definately like how this starts. Some very funny moments, the fight club thing.. dragging him out by his ear. I could so see it.
jolly chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
Your selection of the judges stellar

The star of 'Full House!' I lol'ed at Brittany's line.

This story is delightful. I look forward to reading your other stuff.
nitefang chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I knows this is a very delayed question considering I've read this trilogy at least twice, but what exactly is the Rocker, Shocker, and Showstopper? I think I get that it's something dirty, but I don't wanna risk alienating myself when I recommend this story to my friends, so I have to ask...
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 7 . 6/29/2011
hot damned, hell yea .. im off to read the squeal n the squeal's squeal lmao.. great work babe