Reviews for For The First Time
hhahaha that was great (:
promiseskylar chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awwwwwwwww. Sweet! :)
TurboWiz70 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
i really thought i reviewed this one! i've read it and reread it SOOOO many times! it is amazing, heartfelt, and simply beautiful! love it!

~Turbo
BelieveTheTrue chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Rereading all my favorited fanfictions. Awesome writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I absolutely loved the ending!
PARAMOREfreak 66 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
awww cute story lol thank god for Fiona or she would so dick his working ass
The Cliffhanger Girl chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
aw (: I'm so glad I read this story, it was so..aw! :) haha I loved this, he quit the next morning! AW :D Okay, I'll stop with the "AWs" now..okay one more..AWWWWWWW (: Officially all out of my system...this was amazing (:
panicatthereaping chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
(; I love this so much. So sweet3
Amanda Marie Rain chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
that is exactly how i want my first but i think my first will be tommy yea he is two years and grades older than me but we love each other we "pretend" to say we are getting married now although that wouldn"t be a problem anyways tanks for the stories i mean they are really great and i love the whole degrassibear its really cute
we-will-not-fall-down chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
"he had quit the very next morning." that just made the story for me. I mean, I loved it so much before that line, but that legit just made it one of the best stories ever.

seriously. it just MADE it for me. i love when writers have that one last line.. the perfect last line3
g-hope-love-life chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
this was so good i loved it and i love that song 2 im so happy you made a story on it not enough people know it

and i love love love the epilogue
ANAHI'Simagnation chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Awwwww :)
tottie18 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
super wonderful loved it loved it!
EclareBelievr chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
AWWW... I got that loving feeling inside!haha cheesy,ik! but still amazing!your so talented!
MadameDegrassi4587 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011