Reviews for Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
spaceceleste chapter 1 . 2/23
I really enjoyed, it was great, you write very well ! Thanks for this short but very good scene ! :)
nessyschu chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
MeepyMeepyMeep chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Heehee, nerd!Blaine showed up for a second there! XD
Cashade chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This was freaking great! Lmao at the banter at the end!
gleegirl chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
perfection. wow.
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
That was hot and sweet all at the same time, SMUFF for the win! D
fieryredhead23 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
"Kurt had made Blaine hard, and Kurt was what Blaine wanted, and Kurt didn't think he would ever get used to how awesome this was." Favorite line because I would not be able to get over how awesome that was either! OMG. Amazing. Love, love, love.
mailroomorder chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awesome. I love smut. And this was just so awesome-ly written.
Potikanda chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Jesus Murphy. I... need to wash my sheets now. Yeah. Thanks for that!
Klainelover12 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
This is a lovely smut *_* It was hot but sweet at the same time... Like it a lot
bowlerhatfringe chapter 1 . 8/8/2011

I love how these two are exploring their sexuality a WHOLE lot more in I said: ME GUSTA. 8D Very well written; it was certainly sensual yet fluffy. X)

Lorelei-elf chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
"No way, man. (I love you more than ...)"

still best buds first.. these boys!
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Day two of my Shiftings-verse reading and a nice way to start it off. Ok, so nice doesn't seem an appropriate word given the content of this fic, but you know what I mean.

You've done a great job of keeping it all real. Not that I have any experience of two guys doing this but you've written it about them, and not just the actions to satisfy the reader. Sure I appreciate heavy smut but for their first time in taking things further, this all seems right for them.
Joanna chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
O M G. This is so hot and amazing and cute my heart stopped whilst reading this.

Wutif chapter 1 . 7/24/2011