Reviews for Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
Brilliantim chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Wiiiiiiiiiie, that was amazing. Hnnnnnnnng. Boys boys boys, you are perfect! Keep doing that, hoho.

I loved this, it was amazing. And realistic! They had to proceed at some point right?

I'll read more of your stuff when I get back home :) AWESOME Chazzam, I am absolutely stunned :D
Annalee chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh fuck I am enjoying this too much. Right when the paragraph when Kurt asked if Blaine masturbates after they split up came iPod chose to play When I Get You Alone. Lololololol. You're amazing and I just thought you needed to know this.
BioSei chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
SO HOT! I loved it!

favorite part? the dry hump... I think I have a kink for that, tehee~
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
God, I love this series. Equal bits smut and fluff...Just perfect.
beedivine chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I liked this! I love at the end when they start arguing over who loves the other more, that was so adorable!
TheUnderstatement chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I'm so in love with this it ain't even funny.
Maria K chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Its just lovely and super-duper-cute!
AceCade chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
foranotherworld chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
WOW. This series is brilliant. I love it. You're amazing and this smut is incredibly hot. UNF.
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
If that were any hotter, I think I would die.
Lotus-chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Wow, after an incredibly hawt story like that and all I want to do is say I love you for using quarks in a metaphor for love and romance. Both the romantic and the nerd in me walk away satisfied. Thank you.
JasperJasperJasper chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
That was the hottest Klaine I've ever read, and I've read a lot!
silverdragon77 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
AH! Have I mentioned how much I fucking love you? I do. I really, really do. This is...YES. Lovely. These boys. They just need to like...never stop touching each other.
cole5148 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Still liking it. Its sweet smut;-)
TrulyShadowKissed chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
"I love you more than there are atoms in the universe."

"I love you more than there are quarks in all the atoms in all the multiverse."

I love that they out-geeked each other!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »