Reviews for Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Lovely. I know might be a strange choice of word to describe smut, but with your writing, it is not just smut, it is a really sweet read in more than one sense of the word. Soft and loving, and all these kinds of awesome things...and yes totally awesomely HOT!

thanxs, M
Myrne chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Awwww :)

I'm reading your stories in the right order. And they did it, awwww :D It was great, for sure!
bitchboughtmycookie chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I love this because you managed to make it really cute and really hot at the same time. Kudos. I wish I could write half as good as you can.
singwiththewind chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
Wow. O_O That was hot. :D
Sweet Clementine chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
When they put their lubed hands together, I wanna hold your hand played in my head... Then Burt... Ew. But great Smuff! It was hot and heavy until I really thought about the hands part, which took like 3 reads, so great Job!
Lovefremione chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
I just love when the smut is filled with good laughs and sweet times. Your stuff is hilarious, sweet, and erotic all at the same time. Well done!
BloodRedLust chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
F*ck yeah, that was great! You got a talent on you, honey. xoxox
Hopeless Romantic 142 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
wow, that was really good, well done!
YouAreMine21 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
paracelcious chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
klaine-lover1996 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
OMG, I wanted to wait till I read the 3 stories to review, that was amazing, you have a great talent for writing, I loved it! Thanks alot for writing such masterpieces and i am totally looking forward to some more stories from you! x
Windrider1967 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Ah sweet smut, the best kind. Well done
fantasyaddict95 chapter 1 . 4/20/2011

that was really really hot.

keep it up. ;)
Roni Jay chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
this. is. fabulous. 333
1LostFan chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
"Don't be snarky. I've seen pictures." They are so cute! Great job, loved this :-)
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »