Reviews for Maybe it's Love?
masked betty chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
this is not a chat group please use your grammar but ill give you seven out of ten
sasuhina chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
i knew it he is the only guy with purple iris or eyes
LuckyGem chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
That was a cute SasuHina story :) I enjoyed it.
Mimi chapter 18 . 1/7/2013
Sequal! (don't really know how to spell it) please let sasuke beat the crap out of all of them! Sasuhina forever!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Tenten is annoying(I'm NOT a NejiTenten and ShikaTemari fan)...I hope that Itachi and Sasuke can be close again
kenpachi.M chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
Noooo TTTT after all they went through, and now he leaves!
Poor Sasuke, Poor Hinata can't they just have a break
at this point I wouldn't mind a cheesy happily ever after
devilrun chapter 18 . 7/7/2012
I cried idk why but I just couldn't help but cry
Great story by the way it was really amazing
LoveNogg chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
Your story has a good plot and many grammar errors but it doesn't distract me as much. I just wanted to clarified that girls that wear baggy clothes are more likely than girls that were tight clothes to get raped. Since baggy clothes hide the girl's body and let a man's imagination run wild.

The course I taken on Sexuality and Gender Issues in college really gave me an insight on the victims of rape. I know that Hinata usually wears baggy clothes anyways but you shouldn't imply that girls that do wear tight clothes are usually raped as you made it seem in this chapter.
hpnarutardsjedipirate1234 chapter 18 . 6/15/2012
this sort of reminds me about Shinobi of Honor, just because in the end Sasuke has to leave... that's all really :3

it was funny though... and i love your story :D
Inuko-kun chapter 3 . 3/25/2012
Okay well imma just give out a random guess. It's hidan isn't it? the only male i can think of who has purple eyes who's in a "gang"
BlacKaZeBlue chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
love it so far!
Saki-Hime chapter 18 . 2/29/2012
WHAT? Nooo why? He couldn't have left her after they just ... *cries*. You WILL write a sequel right? right? right?

Very very goood story, liked it a lot, but would like it more if you wrote a sequel. Can't wait to get an author alert of Sequel to Maybe it's Love?
Djomar chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
I hope Itachi will be okay
Saki-Hime chapter 17 . 1/25/2012
Aw man, hope Itacho will be ok and Hidan is killed by Konan or someone from the gang. Update soon please.
WillieNelson09 chapter 16 . 1/11/2012
This needs to update soon.