Reviews for The Flower and the Stag
Dadoosh OOh. I dont want to upload what will you do yo me chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
THAT WAS LIKE GRATE! I love the idiea that James and Lily arnt friend in the bigenig...:) LOVE IT!
Katie Bell chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
This is a nice story! Slightly different from the norm... only a few critiques. One, the singular of animagi is animagus. Two, a lot of houses in England have names, I believe, not just wizarding ones, so Lily might not think it weird that James' house is called that. Three is just my feeling, that this isn't quite how Petter joined, but that's not backed up by the book and so it's up to you. Keep it up, and thanks for the compliment, with the title!
Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
YOU HAD BETTER WRITE MORE!
Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
I like that story a lot. It's anout the past!
Hermione Benn chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
1 of the best storys i ever heard !
Hermione Benn chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
This is funny and just keep on writing im looking forwrd to the4 next one!
Chrissy The Spazz chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
I like it so far. Are you gonna do any more sequels? Lotsa toung-poking, though. And they're 14 years old {shudders at the thought}.(:D)
Hermione Benn chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
I think this is extreamly funny and good fun, Lillian seems realy nice and if this story turns out to be true we now why the potters were killed!
Ami the Queen of the Evil Flying Monkeys who isn't gonna sign in right now because i'm too lazy at the moment chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
That was GREAT! I'm going to read the whole series, keep it up!
loki chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
I liked the ending... Anyway, this was extremely (did I spell that right?) good. Much better then some of the ones were James and Lily fall in love at first sight. It was well written, funny, catchy and made perfect sense. Two thumbs up.
redwood chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
MORE MORE MORE! thankyou, that is all.
redwood chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
still loving it... I guess Petunia's b*tchy later on in life cuz she was so madly in love with James and Lily stole him, or something of that sort... right?
redwood chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
in the words of the immortal James (or not immortal) "Great" (only without the sarcasm
redwood chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
funny. Sirius reminds me of Tigger... hahaha. lata...
gromski chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
I loved it

good story telling. write more :)
1,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 93 100 101 102 103 104 Next »