Reviews for The Flower and the Stag
Anna yor old correspondent chapter 6 . 8/19/2002
Lily's Cornflakes sound extremely...different. Friendly, perhaps. Oh, and you are the grinch. You need to finish Just as long as we're together!
Bohemian Flower chapter 13 . 8/14/2002
god i got choked up at the end. good job! if a story or movie makes me cry its a good thing!
Bohemian Flower chapter 8 . 8/14/2002
Ummm they could always just say Accio Maurader's map but i guess that would be too easy...
Behemian Flower chapter 5 . 8/14/2002
At least they didn’t pierce their ears. Or dye their hair blue

well they would have grown up in the 60s and 70s so they wouldn't really be dying their hair or peircing themselves... the worst Lily's mother would be thinking is "At least they didn't grow their hair long, or seem like the type to listen to the beatles or rolling stones..."
tragicomedy chapter 13 . 8/3/2002
yea! very very good! HEYAS SJ! 'tis cindy, just in case you didn't know... i just felt like reviewing a whole bunch of fics! ;)
seal chapter 13 . 7/26/2002
ozi ozi ozi oy oy oy

yay! i found another ozi. lurve the story and the mushi bits keep on writing mate. any ideas what your nest story will be on?
furiouskittenn chapter 12 . 7/20/2002
*grumbles* I'm reviewing the whole story here.

1. HILARIOUS! I LOVED the Snape's boxer shorts prank!

2. Sad. I didn't like it when Holly died. Or 'Ray, for that matter.

3. Sweet! All right, I admit it, I'm a snog fan. Nice kissy bits.

4. Kermit. I love Kermit. Too bad James couldn't be Miss Piggy... *cough* yeah... Never mind.

All in All, great story, going to read sequel.

**Katz**
Noodlejelly chapter 13 . 7/19/2002
i have a feeling i read this a long long time ago, but i just read it again and it was great, started really funny, then was sweet and along the way there were seriously sad moments, so many emotions for just one story. Ur a wonderful writer that very last part was so moving, whenever i read any James/Lily story there's a kind of heartache underneath cos u know that they'll die so soon, but yet u have to look to the good times and i only hope they were as good as in this story. Honestly this completely rules
Too Many Cheering Charms chapter 6 . 6/13/2002
Uh- Can't you make up your mind about what colour James' eyes are? It's driving me crazy. One chapter you say blue and the next brown (ect.) ...Unless... Is one brown and one blue? I vote for his eyes to be blue.
Cosette chapter 13 . 6/11/2002
all your stories are really good so send me a link to the sequel at
PrincessLesse chapter 13 . 6/11/2002
This was a very good story. I enjoyed it thouroughly. I liked the epilogue, very sweet at the end. I enjoyed it-didn't I say that already? Anywhoo... Sirius has to be my most favourite character in the HP books. *sighs* I wuv him. Anyway, I'm trying to say I enjoy your stories because you make them seem true to life, as they really would in the books. You write very well, and I most certinately do enjoy reading them. Keep up the good work, and now I'm off to the sequel. :)

LessE
prongs lover chapter 13 . 6/7/2002
hihi! greeeat story! can you rite more? but lily's actual maiden name is Evans... but all in all... U R FAB!
kOm chapter 13 . 6/4/2002
oh i loved your story! its so sad that james and lily had to die... when i saw the part when sirius was feeling the love heart ' james loves lil" it was so sad... u haf the greatest story!
natsume44 chapter 13 . 6/4/2002
Okay, I don't know how long it's been since this story was updated. Of course, that didn't stop me from staying up till midnight to read. I have summer basketball practice in the morning too. Crap, now I'll be asleep through the whole thing..._
Wildcat Ohrya chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
So, after about twenty thousand (okay so I'm exagerrating, but there were certainly at least ten!) people (and one horse) reccomending you to me, I'm finally going to get 'round to reading your stories... Gosh! And what a lot of them there are!

Okay... So I haven't actually read this one yet... I promise I will. I WILL! Very soon, but first I'm saving them all to my computer. Damn these dial-up connections, life would be sooo much easier with cable...

Anyway, back on track. I love your sense of humour, your style, your stories, your ideas... Everything. About your writing, anyway. I'm desperately searching for some fresh inspiration, so having your stories suddenly pop into my life will hopefully trigger the imagination back into top gear. As soon as I get the chance I'll read them ALL, though, first, I have to get to them.

Thankyou for the great stories - keep it up!
1,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »