Reviews for The Flower and the Stag
queencaps chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I read your profile, and if its any consolation, I felt the same way about a lot of my old fanfiction! lol But you shouldn't take these fics down! I remember reading them when I was about 12 or 13, and I absolutely loved them. Which means, that some other kid is going to absolutely love them too. I mean, look how many reviews you have gotten. It's fanfiction. Your writing style doesn't have to be perfect. :)
Miss Hopeless Romantic chapter 13 . 9/4/2007
it was a really good story but in some chapters it looked like it wasn't finished and at the bottom you couldn't review or go to the next chapter
knit wear chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
i just thought you should know this story was like, a big deal for me when i was 12 or 13. now i'm 20 and it still makes me smile. xx
Bridget chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
Um isn't Lilly's last name Evans?
huh chapter 2 . 2/15/2007
isnt her last name evans?
sixpacksirius chapter 13 . 5/13/2006
this story gave me tears in my eyes. why did james have to die? sorry, sore spot in my heart. he really was to hot to die, even if he is a fictional character. hehe lol. this story is so good. can't wait to read the sequal! continue to write!
sixpacksirius chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
i really enjoy your story. the only thing i mentally noted to myself to tell you is that lily's last name is evans. other than that, it is really good. please continue to write. ciao!

smileenov chapter 13 . 2/12/2006
I love the ending. It was really sad but it was still good. You have to remember though that in 4th and 5th year that James was a brat and most of the time you had lily and James like each other though. That's my only complaint. I am going to read the sequel next.
fadedwhispers chapter 2 . 1/14/2006
hehe i lurve this story! :)
moonlitxmemories chapter 13 . 12/12/2005
so sweet.
hartbrkr chapter 13 . 10/5/2005
The epilogue was sad! That was what Sirius carved before, right? It's a stupid question, i know. I hate it that J. makes James and Lily die, cuz B.D. (before death) is my favorite fanfic time. I
Sakura Blossom chapter 13 . 8/22/2005
i don't know if i reviewed before, but i must say that this is the best lily & james fanfiction i have EVER read. i read this a few years ago, fell in love with it, and read it again today. i still love it.

the only mistakes would be that you occasionally talk about "professeur snape" when he wasn't a professeur at that time. I love this ff and i'm going crazy that you just disappeared! *cries*

you should become a writer. i love your writing.
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 13 . 8/3/2005
Hey! That was really awesome! I just love the whole thing. And, just to take it out of my chest, somethings I forgot: Professor Snape? My bet, you were sleepy. And you I never knew what was the matter with James eyes. Hmm...maybe it was not important, right? And, last but not least...the thing about the nightmares was great, very profhetic...however it's spelled.

Anywho...Brilliant, absolutely brilliant!
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 12 . 8/3/2005
Hey, that really hurt! I thought they were gonna save her. And how come they can apparate in Hogwarts? Ok, forget it. Your fic, your rules :P. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the sequel, if it's just as good as this one, which I'm sure of
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 11 . 8/3/2005
OK, now Lily was kinder than the usual but I guessed it was only for the purpose of making Soraya pity her. I guess James must've been really, REALLY Hot cause those girls were just too out of it! Again, great chapter.
1,547 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »