Reviews for The Flower and the Stag
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 10 . 8/3/2005
C'mon, is not THAT mushy! lol I wish we could know what the rest of the poem said. And rowena, what's up with that girl? I just remembered the thing she said about James' eyes. Is she from the future or sg and is ahe confusing him with Harry?
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 9 . 8/3/2005
Again the little rat! And I was right! The boxes definetely were creepy! Oh, and the crazy Hufflepuffs were creepy too, lol. I thought Hufflepuffs were suppoused to be nice and everything so what's up with these freaks? Hehe.

And they finally hooked up so... Hip Hip Hooray!
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 8 . 8/3/2005
They must've looked lovely sleeping there. And james "you make a good pillow" the inocent!lol

The boxes are kinda creeping me. Don't worry, that's a good thing, I like getting creeped!
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 7 . 8/3/2005
Again, James was so sweet, And Lily was so funny! It all comes to them being terribly cute and sarcastic whitch, in my opinion, is a killing combination. Especially when you add an ingredient called Sirius...
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 6 . 8/3/2005
I just have to say, don't you just love James here? He's so charming and funny, who could resist? LOl! Great chapter
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
Bu! Poor Lily and...I guess poor Petunia as well. The thing I don't get is how she managed to keep her parent's death as a secret for so long. And finally, James told her he like her, how very cute! lol
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 4 . 8/3/2005
I hate that little rat!, who doesn't uh? He is just the most annoying thing on the face of the earth. Funny, I just read a fic that said Peter betrayed them cause he was in love with Lily and here he hates him. Ok, maybe it's not that funny. At least, no haha funny. Hmm...I'm rambling. Good fic
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
"Petunia Potter" No, that doesn't sound right. Lol, Lily keeps being the best character.
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 2 . 8/3/2005
Don't you just love Sirius? He's such a great character. And those two...so it's true, that thing that when a boy annoys you too much it's because he likes the girl. Well at least in this case. Great fic!
ShIvErInG sMiLe chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
When I first read the title I though "OK, another LJ romantic story" but I guessed I was very VERY wrong. I love the love/hate relationship between those two. OK, now it's kinda only hate but still. And I never thought Lily could be that funny and as bad-ass as the guys. I really like her character in your fic, she's a cool chick.
Beryll chapter 13 . 2/22/2005
[cries] I nearly die every time I read this... it's like, my fiftieth time, and I still get choked up at the end. This was my first fanfic, you know? And it's still my favorite, even if it's not my ship anymore. I lovelovelove it and now I'm going to read Just as Long as We're Together in like an hour flat. THAT'S HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU. AND THAT'S HOW MUCH I WANT YOU TO POST.
addie-lee-94 chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
great
happilyinsane13 chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
AWSOME!
m-girls chapter 13 . 1/20/2005
good!
Forever Optimistic chapter 1 . 1/3/2005
Good beginning, looking foward to the rest.
1,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »