Reviews for The Flower and the Stag
Carmen Duckie chapter 13 . 1/1/2005
I LOVED this story! It was sweet and neat and all the stuff in between. _ Keep up the good work!
montlake chapter 13 . 12/6/2004
I loved the ending. Very sad... Anyway, what do we think of this story? we think it is very cute! Yes we do!

ok.. that was weird! Very cool story, L/J forever, I say!

-montlake
jelly chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
ello cherry. does ya mum no bout u printin yet? dis is a propa gd story
Cherry chapter 1 . 11/5/2004
H£llo J3lLy, I tld ya u'd luv the story,lol

thanx 4 writin it its da best fan fic I hav eva read,n I aint jus sayin dat Its proper deep I've read bear times n jus had 2 print it of(mums gona kill me lol) Oh well its worth it Take care Xnxt 1 wos brill aswell Nuff luv xCherryX
jelly chapter 1 . 10/26/2004
ive heard gd fings bout dis story from my frend n i ave 2 agree wit her its really gd
Hollow-Dreamer chapter 13 . 10/15/2004
absolutly amazing! luved it so much!

lol

best fanfic ibe ever read!

:-D
Edhelwen chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Yr story is ok...i guess..but i enjoyed reading it...oh...and Lily's surname ain't Cooper, its Evans..Lily Evans...
Sakura Blossom chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
Beautiful. Wonderful. Magical...I love it so much! I wish yu would continue yur other stories! I really love them!
Irish Silhouette chapter 13 . 8/14/2004
I LOVED THE ENDING. You actually did a really great ending. I'm impressed.
skye133 chapter 13 . 8/6/2004
BEAUTIFUL! *sniff* it made me cry in the end
LJfanficfan-13 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
I have just one thing to say: That ending is way better than I could do. I pat you on the back for your good writing abilities.( Very good idea with the potion James took.
Helen chapter 13 . 7/24/2004
I've just finished reading this, and it took me hours. But I LOVE it! It was so funny, so happy and so sad, but it was excellent all the way though. Brilliantly written, and I'm going to go read the sequel right away. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and I just hope some day I could ever write something as good _
Pottergirllx chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Its Lily Evans Loved the story
ILuvMoony chapter 13 . 7/15/2004
I loved this story. Great plot, wonderful! There were just a few mix-ups, but you caught them yourself later, like James' eye color changing.

You might want to get a beta-reader for future stories, I saw one or two mistakes, but I just LOVED the story. LOVED IT.
iforget chapter 13 . 7/10/2004
wow...its so good...so beautiful...except for the few annoying typos, but besides that this is wonderful. Course, you already knew that. Keep writing! ;)
1,547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »