Reviews for Encircled
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 9 . 7/14/2011
chapter! I can't wait to read more! I hope Hawke doesn't side with the templars I would hate to see poor Quinn killed. Anyway I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! :)
Shacary chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
you present a new side to Bethany, bitterness, and yet she seems happy in the circle, the one place where she doesnt have to be afraid to be a mage. I hopeshe gets over her obstinance and forgives her sister. Its not like Hawke could raise a fortune and keep her under her wing all at once. sometimes her siblings will just have to stand on their own legs ! teehee gj
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 7 . 6/25/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! Please hurry with the next chapter! :)
Pintsizedpsycho chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait to read more! :)
toyvox chapter 5 . 6/19/2011
Oh! I thought this story was finished at chapter 3, but I'm very happy to see that I was mistaken. I'm very curious as to who would want to snatch Bethany away, and why. Thank you for the very fun and interesting read!
Aeirlys chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
awe the children were adorable !

(somehow, even changed I can't imagine Fenris being kind when Ella thanked him... polite and cold yes but... XD)
Aeirlys chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
hehe I like Fenris and Bethany interactions

(from the first words I was like 'yeah "secure", way to go Fenris...' XD)

Oh and I love the flashback

I hope to see more of it soon
Aeirlys chapter 3 . 5/19/2011
and she couldn't find anything else to give him than a gift from her sister?

no wonder Bethany's furious! i would have been too! (It reminds me of a time my mother gave a heart-shaped plush toy to a little boy she knew, forgetting that it was my little sister who had offered it to her years ago... she managed to get it back once my sister told her but still, the hurt was done!)

so between that and the non visiting during 3 years (6?) and the"here I come with my boyfriend 'cause I'm too cowardish to face you" Bethany's ire is totally justificated (I so want to slap your Hawke right now XD)

anyway I really hope to read more about it !

I like bitter Bethany, can't wait to see how her conversation with Fenris is going to go!
Aenya chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
Ouch... A family reunion of love and happiness? I think not... Simply, ouch. Looks like Bethany is holding a massive grudge here... Then again, can you blame her?

Lovely and emotional chapter, Though Fenris' public physical contact seemed a little odd, he doesn't strike as the type to be so open with affections.
Aenya chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Ohhh... This seems like an interesting point of view. I shall follow it with interest!
ShyWriter413 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
So happy to see another Bethany fic on here. She had this whole other life during like six years of the game, and I think she's woefully underrepresented in fanfic. Granted, it's still early. But you've done a lovely job on your first chapter. Really anxious to see where you're headed. Great job!