Reviews for The Right Things
Clovergirl100 chapter 18 . 3/16/2012
What happen next!'

I love this story
Clovergirl100 chapter 13 . 3/16/2012
Fuuko in a dress ... Well thats going to be interesting espsially since I do not think fuuko know how to walk in heels

And I am surprise kurei did make it pink
Clovergirl100 chapter 8 . 3/13/2012
Raiha my favorite ninja I just love him
Clovergirl100 chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Poor fuuko
Clovergirl100 chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
I have one word to say about kurei

PREVERT!
Clovergirl100 chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
What is kurei planning
Clovergirl100 chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Dom doom doom!

What a twist
kiah chapter 18 . 8/10/2011
is this all. hey no its incomplete. plz complete it.
champylin chapter 18 . 8/19/2010
oh my... this is getting better. why the long hiatus?

hmmm... please update
rienne o-.-o chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
I love this story...this inspired me to make Silver Chains so please don't leave this story hanging...(~_~)...so many people supported your fic please don't let us down!
Ushinaware Ta Kaze chapter 18 . 12/13/2007
Wow! The story just keep getting better n better! I can't wait to know what will happen later! Plz update fast...I'm dieing out of suspense here!_
sayako kageyama chapter 18 . 8/19/2007
your story's great! i really liked what you wrote:) hope you will upfate the story:)
Just somebody chapter 18 . 4/8/2007
Salutations! You know what? I have read your fanfic for the umpteenth time, and yet I still can’t stop myself from reading it all over again- from the first chapter down to the ‘last’ (the pianist). The last time I read it, I think it was two or three years ago. I still remember that till then, you were still updating your fic. Hmm…it’s quite sad that you didn’t finish your fanfic despite it being tremendously remarkable! But really, this is one of my favorite fics, and reading it all over again is one of my favorite pastimes… Nonetheless, just wanted to congratulate you…you still did one heck of a job with it:)
SnowCharms chapter 18 . 3/6/2007
U definitely can't kill Mi-chan...update!
Sirena87 chapter 18 . 10/29/2006
aw.. i just came across this story and now i love it.. please update soon...