Reviews for Tequila and Mistletoe
KatsBonesCrazy chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
I'm intrigued. Wanting more. :)
phoenica chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Brilliant! And funny too! Do keep on writing, I don't mind having your stories "inflicted" on me! ;)
marple chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was fun. I think you should keep on writing. No matter the amount of reviews. Ive seen plenty of writers in here that start out small and improve by learning with every post.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Ondiac chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Fun story, thanks!
Anymouse chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Aww, that's such a cute story :D a few things:

1) I loved how you captured the characters. It seems so real!

2) Get a good beta. Having no technical troubles is much better than warning against them!

3)You used asked/answered a lot in this fic. Although I appreciate that you didn't use "said" perhaps you can use something else? Nothing overly flowery, and not every time, but just an interesting word to spice up the story.

4) I would love to see another chapter where Hannah/the Jeffersonian team/anyone else finds out about the tequila and mistletoe kiss, and especially the 100th episode kiss. I think you could do that very well.

Keep on writing, and I hope my CC helped you. :)
dammitjoanne chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Pretty cool :DD
littleredpony chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I agree with the other post saying you need to be more descriptive, it just adds interest. Kinda like the cake is good but the frosting makes you more interested. This could be a fun little tale!
janessab chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
If your technical problems are resolved, I would definitely recommend using a beta to tighten things up. There are a few spelling and grammar errors, but nothing that made it hard to understand. You might want to be more descriptive. Was the bar smoky? Was it well-lit or dim? Were the girls crushed together in a booth because the bar was crowded, or was it slow for a Friday night?

Having said all that, I liked your concept and loved the ending. And Justin Beaver? Laugh-out-loud funny!
wereleopard chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
I enjoyed this, you did a great job with the characters. I find that a lot of stories don't do bones character very well they make her harsh. It is a lot harder because you can't see her face so well done. Are you going to continue this itwould be interesting. Sorry about the typing on my iPhone