Reviews for Children of the First: Hidden Truths
YAYA chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Hey Hey, It's a story I have not yet tainted with the color orange. "YES" rubs hands together, oh the burning. Anyways the chapter was great and I am still wondering when does my time come, I have been pushed aside for to long and first it was the 20th chapter then the 20th volume then to mere dedication... I love you but not that much... I felt that it was time that I wrote a review since You stopped posting, but you need to come back. i have no contact other then that. I have been going around being tempted to taint the other poor souls on fanfiction. IM SORRY EVERYONE! but old habits die hard yah know? of course you don't you don't have habits youhave impulses! jk, just the same I am sitting here in the local library during my free time writting you, I can't belive you only live four hours away instead of 20! Its so awesome and we still have to go to a close certain place where it is legal to do certain things! lol jk I sound like such a junkie(IM NOT PEOPLE) Anyway I was think of starting my own page on fictionpress, so you can all injoy my stories all zero of them so far. I gotta run , or take my pouch for a walk, he has been in his kennel since this mornin. gday gnight and gdmornin... ttyl

love always.

~

(_*_) hehehe
YAYA chapter 1 . 11/24/2005

love always.

~

(_*_) hehehe
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 20 . 5/26/2004
I am going comment on what I read so far of the story. You did a good job with this one but you should of made this one a little bit shorter; good story though just the same. You do have a talent as a writer and read the Van Helsing story. You do well in the Horror Sci-Fi genre; and what I read of your original ficiton as well you are quite talented in it. I was wondering when you are going to write an original horror story because you do have the talents to do this. I could actually see you send something to and them publishing it.
Gothic Spook chapter 37 . 10/11/2003
Sequel definatly do a sequel. I finaly finished reading this (i'm a slow reader) and all i can say is "WOW" that was brilliant. Very very nice work : )
MissyGissy chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
OK TO START TINGS OFF WHY IN THE HELL AM I WRITING IN CAPITALS! There that is so much better. Anyway I belong to an organization named the Q_Z_FILES, don't ask cause I hate explaining things a million times. So yesterday I was talking with Agent_sx and he told me that he had read a story by a beguil on a fiction writers web site I told him to go to hell because i hate him but then he told me that the story was terribly familliar to one of our own cases. yes, then i called him a shithead because that could not be true because we are all sworn into a secret state of silence, right now I am breaking about 100 of of secret services rules. So I started reading about three hundred beguil athurs and finally I have ended my search! the search that has nearly concluded me into a nervouse breakdown. Anyway I have to say our case file #5687478 is almost exactly like your story and I would like to know how you of anyperson came upon such valuble piece of informat that you could destroy the entire Q_Z Files and now I have to kill myself for tewlling you all this because they are after me just like they killed agent s_x and I have to run they are coming an ddahsdkh THEY ARE HERE AND THEY KNOW EHO YOU ARE RUN!RUN!

THis is them ~

*787407432767865187# $$87876465*764633*675435

codes for the comp mind

tah
Lili chapter 37 . 5/27/2003
Well it was long, totally confusing and i got lost after about a second and you really can't spell but it was also completely brilliant! i found it a few days ago and i've been reading whenever i had time since - it really is addictive! You should so do a sequel!
Guess chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
Melanie I loved it it *mwah* darling I wouldn't change it for the world, perfect perfectionanist" I want to invite you to harvard university to study the art of literature. Dahling I love it and I love you, (darly not quirly).
The hidden child of the corn chapter 37 . 9/29/2002
I loved your story but it to big for my lttle brain. Anyway I loved it and I think you a very talented writer, you schould become a writer (or a therapist) because you can define problems really Yah (dearly) buh bye
Sims chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Hey Gundomwing or how ever you spell it i love your story I could read all night except for one problem I am illiterite hehehe...hey, hey I am just kidding I could read yes i could, I could read it how 'bout you:)
Latara chapter 37 . 6/16/2002
Ooooo! I just finished chapter 37 and I loved it. It is one of the best fanfics I have read in awhile. It ran just like an X-files episode, and the plot was awesome. Will and Meredith both got wonderful character development.
Setsuna chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
I liked your beginning chapter, can't wait to read more. And, as I saw that you 37 Chapters looks like I have some catching up to do.
Guest chapter 37 . 5/28/2002
Love this story. And if 37 is ur last chapter what a great way to end! (
redbossfan chapter 34 . 5/22/2002
Great Story! Typical x-file: scary, mysterious and at times quite funny. Keep writing! I like the way you develop your characters - they become very real. Can't wait for the next chapter.

Only one thing that bothers me a bit: I wish you had spent more time proofreading. The spelling errors get in the way of the story at times.
Tri chapter 29 . 5/15/2002
omg i love so far u are a very good writer where did u get that story from

i mean itz great i actually got yelled by my mother cause i was wasting all the

the ink when i was printing the story.:-) Very kool story
Guest chapter 27 . 5/12/2002
Yeye! They've been reunited, kinda. I've spent the day catching up on this fic, btw, cause I just found it. It's great!