Reviews for Sonata
I got it!
The Noose 213 chapter 18 . 11/21/2014
spectcualer
shell.bell.baby chapter 18 . 8/29/2013
I don't understand. Why would they both wear rings before they get married?
silentwonderer chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
This seems like it will be a sound start for a great story. The amount of details, Background story, and introduction to the characters dynamics was the perfect amount to make me want to read more. Can't wait to continue on to the next chapter.
-SW out
CalmTheCloud chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
I sall what you did at the end so don't panic ( the friendly letters state)
Squishymeansyay chapter 15 . 12/26/2012
I have randomly come up with two interesting ideas.
One: What if Spirit was subconsciously aware that Stein was experimenting on him in his sleep, and as a survival technique he kept bringing women to sleep with him as "protection", and he didnt know why he was doing it but couldn't stop himself?
Two: What if, for a day, Black Star's "followers" truly treated him like a god? What would happen? Whose lives would he make or break? So many possibilities...! (Mifune and angela...?)
this account was deleted chapter 18 . 10/9/2012
Awww! You've always written the best Soul Eater AUs!
Guest chapter 18 . 10/2/2012
So long, so long, so long, so long, so long. So long, so long, so long, so lon,g so long .So long so long And Thanks For all the fish!

-hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
Sebastian's Kat chapter 18 . 6/29/2012
Great story! And i put that much sugar in my tea and coffee too kid! umm yea i have an issue with sugar hehe
Sailor Saiyan007 chapter 18 . 6/29/2012
Oh my gosh I loved this story! And i can't believe you let poor Blair get hit. T_T That was NOT a cool move. Not cool whatsoever.
Sebastian's Kat chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Ok so i was reading your author note and in not even kidding my little sister flipped the channel and guess whats on the lion king on that song exactly! I feel off my chair laughing literally...it hurt lol
Sebastian's Kat chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
I love blairs last comment
No blair you didnt do anything lol :)
Sebastian's Kat chapter 7 . 6/28/2012
Lets begin the introductions (pulls out scapel)
Hello spleen! Lol great story!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 18 . 4/16/2012
YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT IN THE WEDDING SCENE! I HATE YOU FOR NOT DOING THAT!
Revenge of the Descendants chapter 2 . 1/12/2012