Reviews for Loathed and Betrothed
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
shiks chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Way too cliff hang QQ!
jezz chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
so good but this cant endgood and i think that rin would give ever thing up for him and just to see him happy what if he would fall in lust or love with the other girl

but anyway sooooo good cant wait to read what happens next
loveil chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I must say...I'm glad you didn't turn rin into some Zena Warrior Princess or some spoiled, rebellious 21st century teenager with an all, it is fuedal Japan, not present day America. I only say this because I grow tired of certain comments.N/Ewayz, I thought it was very well written and mature, which one rarely finds on this 's interesting to see the challenge they face and how they go about it in a realistic and practical way; although,I don't think Rin would want him to completely abandon his heir. Still, I like this plot and have no criticisms except update very soon (smile).
RockerLover chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
oh thats hot lol
Hattaru chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Wow I must say this is an amazing story so far, but in a way they are both selfish to me, that is, because he is going to mate with a female demon and then discard her after she gives birth and what of the child? his child? I mean I know that he and his own father did not get along does he really want that for his own full blooded son? I mean really, can't things change a little bit, so many questions and so much heart arch but I must say I don't like Rin in this story, don't get me wrong I love Rin, but you would think she would at least get a back bone after many years, Yes Sesshomaru is so fine and amazing and any woman would love him, but.. if he does not have all of your heart, or if he plans to do somthing crule to another beging than it is not worth it!, to be with him, he is a selfish beging indeed in this story, he loves her, but yet he needs a full heir, but he knows it will not make her happy seeing another woman in his bed but he does not want to have another man have Rin does not want her to be happy with anyone eles, what a selfish beging indeed. but I guess that is the reason why we love him so much.

Good chapter so fair.

Hugs

Hattaru.

-_
jellisa hall chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
one question is rIn even a virgin? i'm gussing no but i really enjoyed ur story pleae keeping going hope there more toward the lemeon? Sessy really doesnt want to mate with any one else but his RIN. hope rin has her own pup and the women she pick be really sweet and feels the same yeah as rin and sessy but obey her lady of the West ?

i lov it how rin very open minded and a smart girl please keep her that way

Love Lisa
icegirljenni chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I would said screw whatever obligation, one day human will overpower demon and Kagome is the prove. I hope Sesshoumaru will not take any demon mate although this is the purpose of this story.

Poor Rin and poor Sesshoumaru.
erika chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
I love this please continue!