Reviews for Ring Dong
Wolfpack pride chapter 2 . 5/16/2012
I don't suppose there's too much chance of this getting updated anytime soon but still, great story. I like the twist you threw in with Alec's field med position.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Wow, I'm liking how we get to learn more about Alec.

I know it's been a LONG time but will this story be continued?
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Alec in control, I love it D
Luckybrat452-494 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
please keep going this is really good. i cant wait till the next chap.

-Kiyla
SuperNCIS05 chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
I like the story.
Embry chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
Amazing story! can;t wait for another chapter!
Hope71 chapter 2 . 8/30/2004
This story was really good. It's too bad you didn't finish it.
annette chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
I love it! Please write more!
fichic chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
plez finish, good!

chlo
pinay chapter 2 . 1/3/2003
wow, nice twist, alec a medic trained in bio warefare. very good! ur very talented. keep up the good work!
Na chapter 2 . 11/26/2002
plz plz plz plz tell me the rest of your story! thank xoxox
Dione Robertson chapter 2 . 6/11/2002
Cool

Love your mind tinkes, making Alex a field medic is a great stoke cunning! (Clap Clap Clap!)

I always reasoned to myself that season 2 Max became such a whiner due to the shot she took to kill Logan. That it bended her mind (slighly) to focus on one thing (or maybe it mutated?)and it was supppose to be Manticore, but it ending up being (due to the fact she has perfect DNA) Logan and beating the whole virus thing. I mean in season 1, Max foucsed on many things, staying in hiding, messing with Lydecker, work at Jam Pony, having friends/fun/EO missions and grand larcty every now and them.

What happpen to all that good stuff? I blame the evil virus! (that and lack of good writing for season 2-best thing in that season is Alex...)

Will be reading...Thanks!
Lutheyl chapter 2 . 6/2/2002
This is a great story, but I thought Alec was a CO, not a field medic, but anyways, you should continue it, it would be really good!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
It was an uneven start, but WOW! good twist, giving Alec depth and additional history that makes sense with his character. How is he going to get out of this jam, of having had the cure all along? Pls update soon.
Sweet Charity chapter 2 . 5/29/2002
Dunno why the Coyote Ugly line came up into my head, "I want what every man wants at four in the morning.. Breakfast."

It just did, I s'pose. Not as promising as your other fics, but give it a go.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »