Reviews for How to Train Your Dragon Human Whatever
butski chapter 1 . 2/22
Wow, this was amazing. I am lost for words... Well done, I love it.
Thanks for sharing. Take care.
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
I absolutely love this story! So well written and even better because I love dragons and Supernatural. Best mix ever and it helps that it was awesome! This is a great place to end but I can't help but want to see Sam's and Bobby's reaction to Dean and Dean's reaction to Bobby now that he knows Bobby is Cas' uncle. Does that make him a dragon, too? Hmm...

Anyway, I loved this story and I'm so glad I came across it. Keep up the great work! :)
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
while i usually picture dean the dominate i was actually thinking castiel would be and i could actually picture him dominate usually i cant.
AllenxEdward chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
I loved the Dragon!Cas! It was really good. I wish you would write another chapter, but it is still amazing!
WingofCastiel chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
Oh oh oh this was amazing is there going to be a sequel or something? :)
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
A great story. Excellent work.
darkbluesharpie chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
This was seriously adorable and I loved it. If you ever make a sequel, I've love to read it!
Ai2000 chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
omigod omigod omigod omigod omigod!
So, story in general- amazing. wonderful. just- wow. you should see my face.
I never really likedthe saying but I get it now- I am litterally, grinning ear to ear.
Like I said, you should see my face

I loved the story. all of it. it was- how about ! sohappydedtielsmilessohappyohmygodperfectandfeelsanddestieljustwowohmygodishallneverhaveenoughwordsforthissohappy!
That was just the story, from top to right before the last 2-3 sentences. So if there was all that before reading this- try to imagine the absolute fangirling/shipping/squealing/hugging my kindle/screaming destiel and love at the top of my lungs that ensued after reading the line "he's my uncle" and the lines following.
Yup. Your fanfic wasreally good, I think it's safe to say.
Thank you for writing it cause I loved reading it.
*small happy noise whilst still grinning ear to ear*
Ana chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
[... Darn I wish had a kudos button!..]
Great fic! Thoroughly enjoyed! (Wish there was more!)
Thanks for writing :)
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
I totally loved this! Awesome job!
theknittingmom chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
love this, you should continue the story
494dwangel chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
omg...this is awesome...totally badass hot original idea...how do you come up with such a crazy idea? i love it...
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
What a wonderful fairytale. do You have more of this? I added it into the Community file " The Wild and Woolly Winchesters - Not Quite Human.
CHiKa-RoXy chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Oh Dean... the Nile isn't just a river in Egypt. Anyway, this is awesome! I hope you can update soon.
kasey123 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012