Reviews for Going Nowhere
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 2/9
It's great story
Admiral Lily chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
I'm extremely jealous of your obvious talent. :) Are you a professional writer or do you want to be or are you just one of those people who is awesome in many forms? ;)
AerinBrown chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
That was a sweet ending. Very sweet.

I like these little stories of Luke growing up. They fit so well with everything, it seems like they should be a real part of the story.

Awesome writing. Keep it up!
jedilittlebee chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
Glad I had read "Father's Heart" so it made more sense to me. Loved the way Obi came to Luke's rescue. Obi and Luke are my favorites-but Qui is cool too- can't help it. I dig the guy's rugged good looks and rebellious attitude!
Giesbrecht chapter 1 . 2/2/2002
Goodness. Has it been that long since I looked at your profile? This was a great story. I just love your style and characterization. Thanks.
Shloz chapter 1 . 4/17/2001
And another winner from my first (and definitely best) fanfic author. Wonderful!

PS - I understand that you actually do work on commercial fiction as well. Where can I get leads on your "RL" work?
EmpressV chapter 1 . 1/17/2001
Wonderfully written story. Bishapi's appearence certainly made the story intresting, I kept wondering how Luke was going to get out of that one.
RebelMom chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
Excellent characterizations. Great insight into Owen and Beru. An all around good story as usual. Your work is wonderful.
Allyse chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
Superb, as always. A rare look at a well-meaning Owen without softening the edges of the character. I only wish you'd write more often.
vian chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
Ye Ghods, but your stuff is fantastic.
Alderaan21 Lady Aeryn chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
Bravo! :) I'm glad you finally finished this story- great to see it here, Gala. :)
May Solo chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
Nice story. Thank you!
Nancy chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
Thanks for a magnificent story. I enjoy reading about Luke's youth.
earthworm chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
This was a great story. I loved how Ben actually was present in Luke's affairs even when he was that young. Keep it up!
ami-padme chapter 1 . 9/5/2000
Very good addition to the series. Hope to see more soon!